COMPLETED CG Medical Supplies for Alliance Starport Bombing Survivors (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
Summary
System: He Bo
Station: Krylov Ring (Orbis Starport, large pads available, 1,587 Ls from main star, 78.78 Ly from Sol)
Objective: Deliver Basic Medicines and Advanced Medicines
Time limit: 25th March 3307 @ 06:00 UTC

Description
Safeguard Interstellar requires deliveries of medicines to treat casualties from the NMLA’s recent terrorist attack.
CEO Noel Beaumont announced:
Hundreds of thousands of civilians still require urgent medical attention after being evacuated from the damaged stations. Many have severe caustic burns inflicted by the corrosive enzyme payload of the explosives. We have already exhausted the majority of supplies in nearby systems.
To reinforce overstretched health services, we request shipments of basic medicines and advanced medicines. These can be delivered to Krylov Ring in the He Bo system.
Safeguard Interstellar has partnered with Perez Ring Brewery to reward pilots and distribute the medicines.
If Tier 1 is reached, the top 75% of participants will receive a permanent Alioth system permit and a Lakon Spaceways Type-6 Transporter. The ship will be delivered and stored at Krylov Ring in the He Bo system by the 26th of March 3307.
The joint initiative will run for one week. If the final target is met earlier than planned, the initiative will end immediately.
To earn rewards, you must sign up as an active participant before handing in before handing in Basic Medicines and Advanced Medicines at Krylov Ring in the He Bo system. Only commodities handed in after signing up will count toward your personal contribution total.
Be aware that faction-state changes and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly.
Notes:
  • Station services: Commodities Market, Shipyard, Outfitting, Repair, Restock, Refuel
  • Prices at Krylov Ring:
    • Basic Medicines: 3,488 Cr/T
    • Advanced Medicines: 11,800 Cr/T
Last updated: 18/3 @12:00 UTC
rsZcAI7.png

QxiPbJQ.png
OnzJ8d8.png

IgutFYS.png
Latest status
Last updated: 25 March 06:00 UTC - finished

Current Progress:
Current Participation Rewards:
Global Progress: 23,250,716 tonnes delivered
Contributors: 6,487
Reward Tier: 2/5
Global Reward:
None listed864
Top 10 CMDRs: 32,000,000 CR
Top 10%: 20,000,000 CR
Top 25%: 12,000,000 CR
Top 50%: 8,000,000 CR
Top 75%: 4,000,000 CR
Top 100%: 400,000 CR

CG threshold tracking
Inara (https://inara.cz/galaxy-communitygoals/) tracks overall progress, your contributions and estimates tier boundaries.

Journal data (used to track progress) can be submitted via various third party tools or by direct journal imports on Inara. For more details see https://inara.cz/inara-api/.

New &/or have questions about the Community Goals? Check out the Community Goal Guide ... click here

Last edited by a moderator:
this comes late :D

i already have found the best source station between the other two CGs, now i will have to recalculate!

that t6 is going to be so op in open with a overcharged armoured powerplant and a kinetic thermal resistant shield! also such a great ship :)

3 different rewards! Curses, I may have to help the Imps as well, this is not on.
the wording of the imperial CG is somehow ambivalent - i'm not sure whether "civilians" is a concept at all understood in imperial space drawing from recent events -
and therefore not 100% sure clear whether medicines delivered there will as well be given to imperial slaves as humanitarian needs in equal quantities.
as imperial slaves are stripped of full citizenship, it might be, that with "civilians" only full imperial citizens are meant, and imperial slaves are excluded from getting the much needed medication - especially as cemiess is a system heavily depending on imperial slavery, as can be read in system map.

maybe @Kietrax can get some clarification on this urgent matter, as i presume not many commanders will want to have a double engineered class 3 shieldgenerator if their help doesn't reach the most vulmnerable in cemiess.

probably this is a discussion more for that other thread, though.

Don't need a T6 (though I did earn a lot of cash in it a long time ago, so maybe I should convert my old one to the freebie :D).
But by a funny coincidence, I happen to need a permit for Alioth, so this CG is still useful! (y)

Some Epic & GamePass players will jump at the chance of a free T6. Im rather pleased that the last few CGs have something extra for newer players as well as the long-term. Even if its just a more interesting way of getting a Permit. They are giving real subtle shortcuts to some of the newer players so they aint too far behind...for what I dont know yet.

I know that I complain about naggers, but I'm going to become one and do it this time

Why does the Alliance always get the worst rewards/tiers/difficult missions? About a year ago we had to travel 150,000ls to get materials for stations while Feds and Imps no more than 80ls. Now, Imps and Feds are going to get cool exclusive engineered modules with two modifications, and what does the Alliance get? A ship that you can buy with your own credits after your first two weeks doing only courier missions... I just checked and it is not even a fully equipped T-6.

Why Frontier hates us so much?

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom