COMPLETED CG Medical Supplies for Federal Starport Bombing Survivors (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Not sure what you mean. I certainly don't expect/want every CG to reach tier 8.
Right now though, I'm a bit concerned about whether the Alliance one (for the Alioth permit I need :D) will even reach tier 1...
Get cracking! I've worn myself out on the Lave rescues.

I would suggest achieving full completion on any CGs is unlikely.
Sorry, wasn't having a go. :D (y)

I'm thinking an undersized PP for an explorer. Probably using the thermal spread experimental.

Need to do some testing.
I don't think it will be useful if thermal efficiency is worse than standard 3A. A 3A powerplant is enough to power most exploration builds, even 2A can work in a Phantom with 3D shields.

Can anybody speculate on the stats this powerplant may have?

I don't think it will be useful if thermal efficiency is worse than standard 3A. A 3A powerplant is enough to power most exploration builds, even 2A can work in a Phantom with 3D shields.

Can anybody speculate on the stats this powerplant may have?
I think goemon did the calcs:
combined powergeneration: x1,568, so 3A: 18,82 MW
combined heatgeneration: x1,1, so 3A: 0,44; with thermal spread special on it 0,4048 (basically same as standard 3A)

I suppose this 3A PP will generate more power (with OC & Armoured) than any other size 3 PP so may work where you would otherwise have to go up to a 4.

Niche perhaps, but probably worth having.

Any chance of a restock in Wolf 359?

Because................. you know; it's pathetic.

3wOH.gif

It's getting to be a less than fulfilling game loop crawling 100+ LY in a Type 9 for a handful of medicines, someone at Fdev really should have thought a bit harder about the supply side of this CG.

Not a good message to send to new pilots about CGs.

It's getting to be a less than fulfilling game loop crawling 100+ LY in a Type 9 for a handful of medicines, someone at Fdev really should have thought a bit harder about the supply side of this CG.

I hear that.

Well...Duamta is a hotspot for griefers and gankers this morning :D
Finally a CG with some teeth to keep you on your toes.
Up early to walk the dogs, thought I'd get a quick run or two in during "off-peak" time, 6.30am uk time, with my T9.
Interdicted twice, escaped twice...what was odd was the the Cmdr never turned into a triangle...they interdicted me while still I hollow square and never turned into a triangle once...???! This actually caught me off guard as I thought they themselves were a trader. Bug or hack?

Fun started once I got to the station. Rammed. With a good few Cmdrs outside the station griefing others. Cutters blocking the mailslot and boost ramming people coming out and also ram-rubbing up against my t9...Vipers shooting in the no fire zone and hitting me when we're both 1-2km away from slot without any response from the station or security forces.
I'm not complaining...it was fun!
Makes a change from the reasonably safe CGs we've had of late.

To the gankers and griefers...all I can say is "git gud"...you're an embarrassment to your kind...you couldn't even take out a trade specced T9...hang your head in shame :D

Fly safe fellow traders o7

I stabled the Type 9 after 15,000+ as the routes/distance I was willing to fly had all dried up. Jumped into the Python and although I'm only hauling 196t per trip it's a refreshing change and I think I'm actually hauling more per hour now as well (If I'm not getting distracted by reply to post on any forums ;)).

I stabled the Type 9 after 15,000+ as the routes/distance I was willing to fly had all dried up. Jumped into the Python and although I'm only hauling 196t per trip it's a refreshing change and I think I'm actually hauling more per hour now as well (If I'm not getting distracted by reply to post on any forums ;)).

Yeah.. well I may have been a bit hasty on getting the T9. I had such a good time on the Sirus CG, the first one I've participated in, hooked up with 2 newer pilots and mentored them for a week helping them build up from sidewinders, rez hunting. cough I managed to get 3 A-rated 'condas melted in FF incidents and still came out on top credits-wise. I kind of assumed we would amortize the cost of getting freighters from this CG too. Yeah...guys....about those haulers I got you to buy thursday night......sorry 'bout that.

Last edited:
Yeah.. well I may have been a bit hasty on getting the T9. I had such a good time on the Sirus CG, the first one I've participated in, hooked up with 2 newer pilots and mentored them for a week helping them build up from sidewinders, rez hunting. cough I managed to get 3 A-rated 'condas melted in FF incidents and still came out on top credits-wise. I kind of assumed we would amortize the cost of getting freighters from this CG too. Yeah...guys....about those haulers I got you to buy thursday night......sorry 'bout that.
T9s have their place. I find them handy if I only havd ten mins here, ten mins there, to play. It means I can still hit CG targets without spending hours playing... They certainly have downsides though and really need to be g5 engineered if you want to fly in open otherwise you're a sitting duck.
You shouldn't need to go 100lys for this CG, basic meds are close by. It depends if you're doing it for credits or top 75%. If it's credits, then one option is to go basic meds, then in the time saved go up to lave and stack pirate kill missions :)

Last edited:
T9s have their place. I find them handy if I only havd ten mins here, ten mins there, to play. It means I can still hit CG targets without spending hours playing... They certainly have downsides though and really need to be g5 engineered if you want to fly in open otherwise you're a sitting duck.
You shouldn't need to go 100lys for thus CG, basic needs are close by. It depends if you're doing it for credits or top 75%. If it's credits, then one option is to go basic meds, then in the time saved go up to lave and stack pirate kill missions :)

Oh, I expected the advanced to get hoovered pretty quick, 7m profit per load is not to be passed up (and brings the trade up to a profitability level comparable with Rez hunting), but now the basic are getting just as scarce, which is unexpected.
It does make Tier 3+ look very unlikely, but hey, it's for the bomb-victims, just hate to think of those children with un-treatable burn injuries because we can't get the required medicines! You'd think with the supply and demand, the local High tech and industrial systems would have kicked production up a gear, but no, the local factory owners seem to have a profit allergy.

At least I get to RP 'curmudgeonly space trucker' with my new-bros.

Last edited:
Oh, I expected the advanced to get hoovered pretty quick, 7m profit per load is not to be passed up (and brings the trade up to a profitability level comparable with Rez hunting), but now the basic are getting just as scarce, which is unexpected.
It does make Tier 3+ look very unlikely, but hey, it's for the bomb-victims, just hate to think of those children with un-treatable burn injuries because we can't get the required medicines! You'd think with the supply and demand, the local High tech and industrial systems would have kicked production up a gear, but no, the local factory owners seem to have a profit allergy.

At least I get to RP 'curmudgeonly space trucker' with my new-bros.

There's loads...but there's a catch...medium pad only :)

Oliver DockBugas376-14 %134,554M2 mins63 ls22.78 ly

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom