Meet Jens Erik, your new Senior Community Manager

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Hi everyone!

My name is Jens Erik and this week I'm joining the amazing community team for Planet Zoo, Planet Coaster, and Jurassic World Evolution here at Frontier!

I'm a big fan of Frontier's management sims and I'm incredibly excited to be joining the team, and getting to know all you lovely people in the community. You'll also be seeing my face on stream where I'll be making great puns and sharing my extensive knowledge of Power Rangers trivia.

In my spare time I enjoy playing video games (of course), but I'm also a bit of a film-buff and an avid reader. You can follow me on Twitter (@jevaaler) or just drop me a line here on the forums if you want to get to know me better.

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
source.gif

In my spare time I enjoy playing video games (of course), but I'm also a bit of a film-buff and an avid reader.
Have you gotten the chance to read some Michael Crichton novels? If so have you got a favourite? I think I had the most fun with Sphere myself.

[QUOTE = "Jens Erik, post: 8455839, membro: 253214"]
Uh uh ... Non hai detto la parola magica.

😁😝😅 Frontier there are news other dlc coming soon maybe an aquatic dinosaur please thanks 🙏🙏

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Have you gotten the chance to read some Michael Crichton novels? If so have you got a favourite? I think I had the most fun with Sphere myself.

I haven't, unfortunately, but it's on "The List", as it were. I really want to see how Jurassic Park compares to the movie. I also want to check out The Andromeda Strain

Welcome Jen's Erik! Happy to have a new face around here.

Now then.... Do you have a favorite Zord? 😏
Oooof, tricky! Growing up it was a toss-up between the Tyrannosaurus Dinozord or the Dragonzord (those finger rocket launchers were awesome), but now I have a bit of a softspot for the Jungle Pride Megazord. Jungle Fury is one of my favorite seasons.

WHat about you? Do you have a favorite Zord?

[QUOTE = "Jens Erik, post: 8455839, membro: 253214"]
Uh uh ... Non hai detto la parola magica.

😁😝😅 Frontier there are news other dlc coming soon maybe an aquatic dinosaur please thanks 🙏🙏
You know I had to ;) Unfortunately I don't have anything to share right now

Welcome to Jurassic World
"Dr. Erik, Welcome to Jurassic Park."

Thank you both! :)

I haven't, unfortunately, but it's on "The List", as it were. I really want to see how Jurassic Park compares to the movie. I also want to check out The Andromeda Strain
Well, you've got quite a bit to look forward to then. Michael Crichton was also the director of the original Westworld (I haven't seen it yet, but I can see a bit of his influence on the newest iteration).

Oooof, tricky! Growing up it was a toss-up between the Tyrannosaurus Dinozord or the Dragonzord (those finger rocket launchers were awesome), but now I have a bit of a softspot for the Jungle Pride Megazord. Jungle Fury is one of my favorite seasons.

WHat about you? Do you have a favorite Zord?

I was huge on the Tyrannosaurus zord growing up too! I was a huge fan of the dinozords and was extremely blown away with the first megazord transformation, The dino megazord! I also really like the dimetrozord, it was really awesome to see him attach to the megazord combo and become a buzzsaw arm.

vcFhV8b.gif

Top Bottom