Meet the Team Meet the Team - Kay Ross

Ok, so I’m not totally necro’ing this thread but it is the first time I’ve read it and the interview and just wanted to put out a little 💕 for Kay. More Kay on streams please, with more detailed science and more of the wonderfully raised eyebrow when someone (no names no pack drill but Paige, definitely Paige;)) asks a slightly silly question....or one that is silly to Physicists at least. Maybe a livestream demo of the martial arts skills too?🥋

Ok, so I’m not totally necro’ing this thread but it is the first time I’ve read it and the interview and just wanted to put out a little 💕 for Kay. More Kay on streams please, with more detailed science and more of the wonderfully raised eyebrow when someone (no names no pack drill but Paige, definitely Paige;)) asks a slightly silly question....or one that is silly to Physicists at least. Maybe a livestream demo of the martial arts skills too?🥋
They should save the martial arts demo till after we get legs.

If you could ask the community one question, what would it be?

What is your go-to soundtrack, playlist or artist for those long expeditions out in the black?

Chilled out classical music, the infinite monkey cage (BBC podcasts) or audio books like HP Lovecraft and HG Wells.

Kay, I know I’m late to the party, but I am so glad to hear that you are still a part of the Elite Dangerous Dev team. I am a scientist as well, and I find that this game has captured my imagination and continues to occupy my thoughts when I am not playing, largely because of the efforts of the Devs to make it match up with what we know about the galaxy. It is what sets it apart from any other game I have played, and I look forward to seeing your fingerprints on the odyssey update.

See you in the black,
CMDR Henry Kissinger

Kay, I know I’m late to the party, but I am so glad to hear that you are still a part of the Elite Dangerous Dev team. I am a scientist as well, and I find that this game has captured my imagination and continues to occupy my thoughts when I am not playing, largely because of the efforts of the Devs to make it match up with what we know about the galaxy. It is what sets it apart from any other game I have played, and I look forward to seeing your fingerprints on the odyssey update.

See you in the black,
CMDR Henry Kissinger
Better late than never ;)

🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 😷

Top Bottom