Engineers MEF : As much as you want !!!

Since the new 3.0, and no cooldowns for bases, I've found the S3M ones to be the easiest and they have 4 data points which rarely gives out 1 material. Usually I'm getting 3-4 per try and there is nothing attacking you either. No jumps, no platforms, nothing, just 4 points in a simple pattern...

The best I can get is hit the last point with 35 secs left on the clock. Its easier if you dont get too close. As soon as the data point starts moving up, stop and scan it from the turret. I'm getting 2-4 encoded mats per completion.

The best I can get is hit the last point with 35 secs left on the clock. Its easier if you dont get too close. As soon as the data point starts moving up, stop and scan it from the turret. I'm getting 2-4 encoded mats per completion.

I finish each run with about 60 secs to spare(best is 67 for me) , and it is because I use HOTAS for normal controls and mouse for turret :
Left Mouse : fire(not used here)
Right Mouse : target
Middle mouse : enter/leave turret mode
Mouse XY axis : turn/pitch(inverted)

I finish each run with about 60 secs to spare(best is 67 for me) , and it is because I use HOTAS for normal controls and mouse for turret :
Left Mouse : fire(not used here)
Right Mouse : target
Middle mouse : enter/leave turret mode
Mouse XY axis : turn/pitch(inverted)

My best run of the night was 43secs so 67 secs is pretty impressive. I did for as long as I could until it started to feel like a grind. Which was maybe 10 - 15 runs. I got about 50 MEF from this. It was worth it.

no you're not! you're getting between 6 and 12! :D
Indeed. After further review I observed drops of 1-5 unique mats (or 3-15 for the OCD among us). I found no way to manipulate the max 5 drops thru timing or mode; it seemed perfectly random. Also MEF occurrences were frustratingly unpredictable. I had dry runs of 3 in a row with no MEF, once in a while 2 runs in a row would drop MEF. This is based on a small sample size of 15 runs at most.

My best run of the night was 43secs so 67 secs is pretty impressive. I did for as long as I could until it started to feel like a grind. Which was maybe 10 - 15 runs. I got about 50 MEF from this. It was worth it.

I start up on the platform, at the one near the tower.
You can boost over the railings and ramps to save time and have more fun.

I suspect that means 43 secs remaining, as that's how the timer works.

I end up with at least 1:20 remaining, more like 1:45 or more if I hurry.

Top Bottom