Merry Christmas

Yeah, I know, Halloween's just over and they already sell christmas ornaments and chocolate boxes all over the stores. No wonder i take 5 pounds each year (no it's not more, shuuush!)
So I went with the trend and made myself a little christmas village styled zoo, it's called Christmas At The Zoo (yeah, i'm innovative like that!)
Here's some pics for ya all to admire or hate.

20191110064420_1.jpg

20191110070706_1.jpg

20191110070749_1.jpg

20191110135720_1.jpg

20191110163150_1.jpg

Let's admit it : the snow is the real star of this game! i'm so in festive mood right now, and just love it. : do you wanna build a snowman?
20191110082711_1.jpg

20191110170238_1.jpg

And since not everyone likes to build, I made a small collection of handmade ornaments so you can use them to decorate your own buildings.

20191110072124_1.jpg

More will follow! I'm already designing a christmas windows pack to just put on your builds, like instant christmas.

Here's the link to my workshop if you all feel inspired to leave a comment :

Oh my God. I love Christmas!!! It's too bad we don't have reindeer :( this inspires me to make a Santa's workshop north pole zoo! It looks beautiful :)

Hey there,
I am just speechless at the moment, because this is so cute and well-made!
I am not only a big fan of christmas, I also think snowmen are one of the cutest things that ever existed.
I will add this to my game immediately! :)

May I ask you where you are from?
Because those buildings look german/french/austrian or some of the countries around that to me :p

Yours,
Natascha (from Austria)

Thanks people. And I'm half german, half french and I live real close to their common border, in Elsass. So yeah, I guess you had a real good hunch there Natascha!

Hey you. These are so great, I want to squeal. And my dark soul is usually so against anything Christmas before December.
The hat shop is pure genius and so original. The way you made the art shapes look like knitted wool is just perfect.

damn man, you're the king of basic shapes, this is real high praise from you and so appreciated :D Thanks a lot! (and d'ya know the secret? i actually knitted a lot, long ago, and I kinda know how knitted wool is supposed to look like, real experience really helps here.)

Thanks! Oh and I added to the habitats with an exhibit series :D

Top Bottom