Michael's Journey Through the Stars

Paige Harvey

Community Manager

I was very pleased with this joining message :D

So sad to hear the news, and immensely proud that this community, the team at frontier and everyone involved managed to bring joy to the final days of a lad who was dealt such a bad hand in life.

A Carl Sagan quote:
'The world is so exquisite with so much love and moral depth, that there is no reason to deceive ourselves with pretty stories for which there's little good evidence. Far better it seems to me, in our vulnerability, is to look death in the eye and to be grateful every day for the brief but magnificent opportunity that life provides.'

Rest in peace, young man, and long may you be remembered for staring him in the eye hard enough to put him off for long enough to give everyone else the opportunity to reveal their compassion and love so publicly.

o7 Michael. Godspeed.

There have been some enquiries as to a suitable charity for donations. My immediate thought was SpecialEffect, but is there something more specific/appropriate Mat?

My own families thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Matt.

I never got the privilege of firing up ED again to Fly alongside Micheal, but have told this story many times and will continue to do so if that's ok.

We will all see you in the next Galaxy Micheal, just don't first discover everything before we get there.

Last edited:
Top Bottom