Michael's Story - Elite Dangerous Ebook and Audiobook now available.

Dear Elite Dangerous Community.

You will likely recall the story of CMDR Michael Holyland, who sadly passed way in May this year at the age of 15.

A personalised audiobook was created for him by the combined efforts of Frontier, Voice Actors and the Community.

It was Michael's wish that the audiobook be made available to the community so they could also enjoy it. We have taken the additional step of publishing it in ebook formats too. The book can be freely downloaded from the link below.

We are suggesting donations to Cancer Research UK in memory of Michael.

Thanks to you all. Right on, Commanders. o7.

I just heard the story. Unfortunately as I read something got stuck in my eye, in both of them, and my vision is blurred now. Your fault.

Amazing - i bood my eyes out but am so proud of the ED team for the rally. Well done to you all, Drew, Zac, the team. Of course to Michael, well..................... the galaxy has just gotten another star, a bright one. x

Wife and I just listened to Michael;s Story Drew. Fantastic words at the end, great storyline and, in tears again. o7

Just found out, that since the last update of drewwagar.com both (book and audiobook) isn't available anymore.
Waybackmachine works (for the moment).

Top Bottom