Minerva Centaurus Expedition

Was looking at going out to explore that side of the galaxy! Making some new friends along the way is always welcomed! Not sure what ship I'll bring, listed my current one on the application (asp), but I might transfer back into a conda. Should be fun either way :)

Was looking at going out to explore that side of the galaxy! Making some new friends along the way is always welcomed! Not sure what ship I'll bring, listed my current one on the application (asp), but I might transfer back into a conda. Should be fun either way :)

Great! Welcome to MCE Commander. I'm looking forward to it :)

o7

Places we'll be seeing :)

FlP2FOv.jpg

z4Ck414.png

Did FDev sort out the bug wherein multiple commanders can't instance near geologics? It plagued the Land of Giants expedition at several waypoints. Basically if another commander was at a site with fumaroles or geysers, the incoming commander's game would crash.

Did FDev sort out the bug wherein multiple commanders can't instance near geologics? It plagued the Land of Giants expedition at several waypoints. Basically if another commander was at a site with fumaroles or geysers, the incoming commander's game would crash.

I'm not sure if it's been changed. But M7E just before LOGE, had no issues like that.

More beautiful pics of places we'll be going :)

Pic from CMDR Alesia
20EGBSr.png

Pic from CMDR Patrecleus
FlP2FOv.jpg

Pic from Yanick
z4Ck414.png

Signed up for the expedition, discord, and Fleetcomm - who knew exploring would involve so much paperwork? :p

While most of the roles seem self-explanitory, I wasn't sure what was meant by the "Cartographer" role as applied to Elite (anyone care to give details?). So I've tentatively tagged myself as a "simple traveller".

Welcome to MCE, AndrewCrisp :)

There isn't a formal map making/cartography element in the game as it is. But the idea is that by going out there and scanning all these distant systems, we're making new maps of the heavens. More realisticaly we're making maps for EDSM and the Galactic Mapping Project :)

o7

This looks great. I sadly won't be able to join as I'm on the Dead End Circumnavigation Expedition, but best of luck cmdrs - fly safe, fly with a full tank o7 ;-)

Last edited:
Top Bottom