Minutemen - Laid-back international Federation community

Minutemen - Laid-back Federation community. BGS presence in 14 systems and counting.

Now with Squadron!
Discord:
https://discord.gg/ggF7QcG
Inara wing (seldom used) http://inara.cz/wing/88

About our organization:

Minutemen (MnM)
We are a Federation group that focuses on fun above all else. We strive to keep a friendly and drama-free atmosphere at all times, and are oriented towards casual players who don't want to take things too seriously. Members are free to participate as much or as little as the choose, whether they want to join a dedicated wing or just join in for socialization. That said, we have some very dedicated players and wings, and are no strangers to organized PvP. Members of the Minutemen do not receive orders, rather we are a community first, working to provide activities and options for our players.

We are primarily a BGS/Mission focused group. We have an in-game minor faction that has been present since the first wave of PMF's. We have a presence in several systems that provide trade, bounty hunting, ground assault, and mission activities that support our faction. Members are free to organize pursue activities at will. We occasionally organize events such as races and PvP practice for new members. Our HQ is in Winters' space, and while we are not a PP group, many members are also active in the wonderful federation PP community. If you're looking for a laid back group to chat, fight, and fly spaceships with, be sure to check us out!

Old Earth history: The Minutemen

"Minutemen were a small hand-picked elite force which were required to be highly mobile and able to assemble quickly. Minutemen were selected from militia muster rolls by their commanding officers. They were chosen for their enthusiasm, reliability, and physical strength. Usually about one quarter of the militia served as Minutemen, performing additional duties as such. The Minutemen were the first armed militia to arrive or await a battle."

Elite Dangerous: The Minutemen
From an Elite Dangerous lore/Roleplaying perspective, we consider ourselves a group of private contractors within the federation functioning as an auxiliary standing fleet. A group of dedicated pilots, former mercenaries, bounty hunters, and any others that want to make a difference and stand ready together. Like the historical Minutemen, we are loosely organized and democratic, allowing us to quickly mobilize on a minute's notice.The Minutemen can act swiftly and without official Federal approval, rising to the defense of systems that the Federation can't or win't defend through the proper military means. We have an in-game minor faction that represents corporate parent company to the fleet, providing financing, missions, and arms to Minutemen while allowing individual pilots to maintain independence.

[video=youtube;0DBpSN2D9jw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DBpSN2D9jw[/video]​

How do I join?

1. leave a reply to this thread, and send an application to our in game squadron.

2. Be sure to sign up at our discord, via the link at the top of this post. Make sure to say hello in our lobby!
:D

If you have any questions, contact CMDRS Coot, Karra, Axle Reese, or Lepton Fields

Last edited:
Im from New England - Does that count

Currently living in (Slower Lower) Delaware. 0 hopes of finding anybody around here who plays games let alone this one.

Last edited:
Hi, I am interested in joining a group! Do you have any experience limitations? I started playing a few days ago and just completed the tutorials. I have another friend that will be joining me in this game as well that is also brand new to the game.

While neither of us have experience in this game, we have both been active members in other MMO games and would try to be active and supporting members of this group!

I started playing a few days ago

Welcome to Elite! I'll add you in-game and feel free to ask if you have any questions or anything.
Haven't heard from the OP yet, but I've added you all in-game and seen a few online. What kind of content has everyone been doing lately?

Thanks for the add! And thanks for the advice when we chatted in-game. I look forward to playing this game more and hopefully we can run some missions together soon. I'll continue saving up for a better vehicle and then maybe we can form a bounty-hunting party!

Hey guys, new to the forums and looking for a group to play with to make the game more even more enjoyable; flying a Viper at the moment and have been focusing on bounty hunting but willing to change for group goals.

Welcome to Elite! I'll add you in-game and feel free to ask if you have any questions or anything.
Haven't heard from the OP yet, but I've added you all in-game and seen a few online. What kind of content has everyone been doing lately?

Been doing trade runs, Job board Delivery and supply and hitting signals for wanted's and cargo drops.

Last edited:
I think I have everyone added so far. Feel free to hit me up if you see me in-game.

Been doing trade runs, Job board Delivery and supply and hitting signals for wanted's and cargo drops.
I've been doing job board missions in the space around Sol. trying to get my Federation rank up.

Southeast region here. This sounds interesting, and I was planning on going with Federation. I'll add you in a bit.

Eastern Time Zone as well. Been playing since beta, and looking for people to play with. Feel free to friend me in game. Ing is same as sig

If Detroit's east enough for you, this sounds like my kind of group. Been playing since mid beta, but I was sipping Evil Juice in Leesti 30 years ago.

Edit: Name in game is Olias Focauld.

Last edited:
Alright I just added everyone that has posted on the thread, if any of you see me online in game feel free to ask me to group up.

im cmdr Zorkeded i new to elite and i dont think im doing to bad, been collecting bounties and im getting bored going around with no one to talk to

Top Bottom