• Good news Guest, we've updated our reporting system to make it easier for you to report issues to us!

Head over to https://issues.frontierstore.net/ to report, vote, and give feedback on the issues that matter most to you!

Missing "Brand" Signs for new shops in 1.1?

Severity
Minor

Frequency
All of the time (100% reproducible)

Area of Game Affected
Shops and Facilities

Description
Not sure if a bug or not.. The "brand" signs for the new shops don't seem to be in the game? There are the generic ones like a pizza slice and an ice cream cone, but not the actual sign for the shop? Is this intended at the moment? I only post as I swear I saw the Pizza "brand" sign on the live stream?

Steps to Reproduce
Not sure if a bug or not.. The "brand" signs for the new shops don't seem to be in the game? There are the generic ones like a pizza slice and an ice cream cone, but not the actual sign for the shop? Is this intended at the moment?

I have the exact same issue. Also we have only 18 ride signs since middle of November. I hope you will care for that because we can create nearly everything and that's great, but to make a ride or shop sign with an own brand character is really difficult. Maybe there is a possibility that we can create own shop signs for example with photoshop and then we can use them within the game like a blueprint. Planet coaster is a great game and i really love it, but for me it is not complete when there are not all shop or ride signs. I know that you have your priorities what is to do first and the winter update is really awesome. I love it. But I have to tell you that I had hoped I would find those signs within the new objects but again there were nothing.

By the way the new Shops are beautiful but I miss a Popcorn-shop. For me then the Shops are complete.

The missing sign not only "Wall signs" under building tab, but also those in "props" -> "Signs and advertising" under scenery tab as well.

I'm thinking they just didn't get around to new signs.. That seems too obvious to accidentally leave out and not have a hot fix for by now.