Missing pulse wave analyzers?

Having the pulse wave analyzer in a remote colony system that is based / designed and populated by explorers and those that wanted to live on the frontier makes logical sense.
Usual horse dung.

'In a galaxy of 400 gazillion stars, our mission is to make them all same'

Having the pulse wave analyzer in a remote colony system that is based / designed and populated by explorers and those that wanted to live on the frontier makes logical sense.

Your above statement would carry weight if they move federal and imperial ships that require rank out there.

Your above statement would carry weight if they move federal and imperial ships that require rank out there.

You can buy Federal Gunships, Assault Ships, Dropships, and all Alliance ships at Robardin Rock in Carcosa. Rank requirements apply.

Courtesy of Loren's Reapers, I might add.

There always was A rated mining/exploring equipment available in Colonia since beginning if I remember correctly.
Not A rated FSDs, but fuel scopes etc.

We're expanding? I'm on my way back now, did we get bigger 'A' class modules at Robardin too?

The oficial Dev post mentioned only Jacques. But it seems that there should be a lot of A rated stuff:

- some big A-rated limpet controllers
- thrusters 5A-8A
- FSD 4A-8A
- Life support 4A, 5A, 7A, 8A
- Power distributor 4A, 5A, 7A, 8A
- Power plant 6A-8A
- Sensors 4A
- SCB 4A, 6A
- Shield gen 4A, 6A, 8A
- Mamba

Some interesting extra effects of this change:
- Jaques Station is now a unique Tourism/High-Tech economy
- Colonia Hub is now a unique High-Tech/Industrial/Extraction economy, and one of only a few triple-economy stations in the game (excluding the ones where the third economy is "Repair" due to Thargoid attacks, there's only six others)
Both of them have also gained additional economic capacity.

Hello there!

What's all this then?!

...We can confirm that, based on player reports, we've added a new research installation to Colonia which, as a result, has increased the tech level in the system. Jacques Station and Colonia Hub have now become high tech, which will introduce a number of modules and ships not previously acquirable in Colonia.

This will also enable Commanders operating out there to get involved with the new mining activities (introduced in Beyond - Chapter Four) without needing to journey all the way back to human space to purchase a Pulse Wave Analyser.

This also means that Mambas, Belugas and Fer-de-Lances are available to those wishing for some degree of decorum and luxury on the frontier.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
Hello there!

What's all this then?!

...We can confirm that, based on player reports, we've added a new research installation to Colonia which, as a result, has increased the tech level in the system. Jacques Station and Colonia Hub have now become high tech, which will introduce a number of modules and ships not previously acquirable in Colonia.

This will also enable Commanders operating out there to get involved with the new mining activities (introduced in Beyond - Chapter Four) without needing to journey all the way back to human space to purchase a Pulse Wave Analyser.

This also means that Mambas, Belugas and Fer-de-Lances are available to those wishing for some degree of decorum and luxury on the frontier.

Nice one, FDEV, well played!

However... You do it again. For the love of DBOBE, please put stuff like that in game as a Galnet article first 🤦

Thank you for all the new high tech stuff, FD. The increase in parts and ships available will make living in Colonia a very confortable. I for one am very very happy with this all this new gear and just when i decided to move there permantly as well.

Kudos once again for listening to the community!

We are not paying extra for ships anymore, too, it seems! Now... you forgot to add the Cutter to Robardin. I don't care if it is the China version with fake elephant butt leather seats or if the superconductors have to be replaced after only a million lightyears of distance travelled. Make it so!

Top Bottom