Mission board soft-lock still not fixed

Hey guys, thanks for the replies - at least now I know it's not just me and indeed seems to be and underlaying UI issue. Also thanks to picommander for the video demonstrating the bug. I should probably edit my OP to include the instructions I listed in the other threads. I'd like to stress that - at least for me - this happens whenever an NPC is completely off-screen and is not limited to the top or bottom one (though in most cases these might be the only ones that can be scrolled off-screen). A case where players are likely to encounter this bug is when they select an initial mission giver and scroll through the board to check their reputation with other factions, then select a mission without scrolling back to the original NPC.

I have so far not been able to file a bug report since the issue tracker keeps randomly rejecting my reports. I'm also tired of having to identify cars and fire hydrants before and during the reporting process in order to be "allowed" to tell FDev that the game is buggy. If anyone of you feels up to the task go for it, seeing how there is now even a video demonstrating the issue.

I've been out doing HGE's and come across "Mission" USS's when I have no missions. I find black boxes there.

Top Bottom