Notice Mission Board Softlock

Heya! Thanks for raising this. This is actually the work around in practice, these are the missions that will allow us to avoid the locking/freezing which players were experiencing, as mentioned in Stephen's post.
My bad, I didn't read the OP. Any idea when you'll be able to return the game to a playable state without using workarounds?

Heya! Thanks for raising this. This is actually the work around in practice, these are the missions that will allow us to avoid the locking/freezing which players were experiencing, as mentioned in Stephen's post.
Would you mind adding a notice explaining this in-game and/or in the launcher? I think this might help to clear things up for players who don't frequent the forums.

It's Friday evening - people have been grumping that missions wouldn't be available all weekend - so they had a choice between a bodge job to make missions available, or leave it broken. So I guess you're voting for 'no missions' this weekend - nice.

Yea, damned if you do, damned if you don't

@FDev - thanks guys, i don't really want to know how was the mood in your offices for the last 2 weeks, but i really hope you are holding up.

Thanks Frontier for implementing the workaround whilst you work on a more permanent fix.

I appreciate all the hard work you put into Elite Dangerous and I hope you get to enjoy the weekend.

Asking a Dev...

Was the nerf to the number of Sirius Atmospherics missions available at Robigo Mines (number appears to have halved, impossible to fill a python now) an intentional change, or something that will either resolve over time or be fixed with the longer term softlock fix?

Asking a Dev...

Was the nerf to the number of Sirius Atmospherics missions available at Robigo Mines (number appears to have halved, impossible to fill a python now) an intentional change, or something that will either resolve over time or be fixed with the longer term softlock fix?

Is intended to prevent a softlock

I read this differently Eliza... I read their post as one mission will not be available... I see that mission (500 or so passengers, as otherwise referenced). However, I also see that there are significantly fewer missions available overall...

Top Bottom