Release Mission Help

Is there a tool that helps you keep track of your missions, especially delivery missions where you might have to make multiple trips to load up?

At the moment I accept several missions to / from the same star systems but I have to remember which station any remaining canisters are to collect them from.

Understand?

Not really any specific tools I don't think (at least that I am aware of).

EDDI has new mission tracker scripts, but they really just announce that you have a mission in the system when you drop in, and from what I remember, it doesn't go into detail of what specific mission.

Regarding your specific mission issues (essentially keeping a track of originating systems / stations for cargo depot delivery missions), that information is hopefully going to be put into the game at some point. Before that happens, the most effective thing you can do I'm afraid is write it down.

Last edited:
Not really any specific tools I don't think (at least that I am aware of).

EDDI has new mission tracker scripts, but they really just announce that you have a mission in the system when you drop in, and from what I remember, it doesn't go into detail of what specific mission.

Regarding your specific mission issues (essentially keeping a track of originating systems / stations for cargo depot delivery missions), that information is hopefully going to be put into the game at some point. Before that happens, the most effective thing you can do I'm afraid is write it down.

EDDI keeps track of origin system and station for 'Source and Return' depot missions and origin and destination system and station for delivery missions. When you drop into a system, the 'Mission check system' script will report which stations have depot missions, regardless of whether it's a collection or delivery depot.

All the data is there. You can be as detailed in mission reporting as you choose... it just requires gaining some experience in the available data (which is provided within EDDI help windows) and Cottle scripting. There is an active community thread of scripters happy to help... https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/311614-EDDI-Scripts-and-EDDI-enabled-VA-Commands-Thread

Last edited:
EDDI keeps track of origin system and station for 'Source and Return' depot missions and origin and destination system and station for delivery missions. When you drop into a system, the 'Mission check system' script will report which stations have depot missions, regardless of whether it's a collection or delivery depot.

All the data is there. You can be as detailed in mission reporting as you choose... it just requires gaining some experience in the available data (which is provided within EDDI help windows) and Cottle scripting. There is an active community thread of scripters happy to help... https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/311614-EDDI-Scripts-and-EDDI-enabled-VA-Commands-Thread

Thanks

Top Bottom