Mission reward sharing (WING,MC)

As there appears to be a problem in the amount of credits earned in missions with multi-crew and wings how about when in a wing or multi-crew when accepting or upon completing (Up for debate) you get a window like in GTA's heist. Where you can send percentages / amounts per member of the wing / crew (wing pilots must be in the same sytem / station <-- Up for debate) i think that this this should also be in the Commanders control and maybe that a wing can vote on a "Wing leader" or that will be the person who send the invites or "The one who people joined".

Scenario #1 -=Agreeing=-
** 3 People in the wing Pilot1 (host) Pilot 2 & 3 (participants) all in the same station (docked)
** Pilot1 takes a mission worth... 100,000
** Entire wing gets a notifaction in the transactions / communications tab
** Pilot 2 & 3 open the notification and get represented with a menu where percentages and amounts can be seen
** Pilot1 sets percentage for himself 50% and for Pilot 2 & 3 to 25%
** Pilot 2 & 3 dont agree to the percentage and wont "Ready up" for the mission (/ won't accept the rewards)
** Pilot1 doesnt want 2 & 3 to leave as he needs them so he sets the percentages to 33% for pilot 2 & 3 and for himself to 34
** Pilot 2 & 3 agree and they leave to finish the mission and get rewarded in the end.

Scenario #2 -=Disagreeing=-
** Same scenario as before starting at the 50%
** Pilot 2 & 3 dont agree to the percentage and wont "Ready up" for the mission (/ won't accept the rewards)
** Pilot1 doesnt want to change the percentages and gets a menu in which he can decide to accept the mission but leave the wing or dont accept the mission

This is kind of the picture i have, of course this can have improvements and i would be happy to know what other's think can be added

Maybe instead of leaving the wing, the wing gets notified of the percentages can ask pilot1 to change and if he doesnt then pilot2 and 3 can choose whether they want or dont want to contribute

Top Bottom