Am i missing something? (Probably) but i seem to remember that when selecting a mission from the left tab and opening the galaxy map it took me to my destination and i just selectd it, now it seems i have to manually search for the system and select it that way? Any ideas?

Since the last update, this has been an issue. On more occasions than not, one has to type their destination into the galaxy map or one can not plot it. As you state, attempting to do it from the mission prior and even after from the nav panel is impossible. It's stuck on the system one is in.

On a similar note. I keep getting an audio warning saying "mission objective discovered" everytime i drop into Sol system. Even though i cant see anything hightlighted or idicated on my nav or contact panels. I have no incomplete board missions in that system or in anyother system.
Does anyone else get this message at all or know what causes it?

On a similar note. I keep getting an audio warning saying "mission objective discovered" everytime i drop into Sol system. Even though i cant see anything hightlighted or idicated on my nav or contact panels. I have no incomplete board missions in that system or in anyother system.
Does anyone else get this message at all or know what causes it?

I've got the same issue!

This is a mission you get in a signal source. Use the FSS to scan all signal sources (or use the nav beacon) and one should light up in blue. I've gotten trade and combat missions from these already.

Top Bottom