Hey cmdrs,

I was wondering if anyone has seen any more data delivery missions to colonia anymore? I know there were a bunch when 2.4 hit but I haven’t seen any since then. I wanted to pick up a few on my way out into the black since I plan on being out there a while and don’t want to take passengers with. I’ve been to A bunch of stations with all different economies to no avail. Does anyone know if those missions still happen to exist of if that was a fluke with that patch. If they do exist, might I find them?

Thanks
Lisa

Well, i can't help you with an answer...havent been able to play since 3.0 dropped but i often do the same thing and would like to track this thread for an answer plus posting will help it from getting buried.

Hey cmdrs,

I was wondering if anyone has seen any more data delivery missions to colonia anymore? I know there were a bunch when 2.4 hit but I haven’t seen any since then. I wanted to pick up a few on my way out into the black since I plan on being out there a while and don’t want to take passengers with. I’ve been to A bunch of stations with all different economies to no avail. Does anyone know if those missions still happen to exist of if that was a fluke with that patch. If they do exist, might I find them?

Thanks
Lisa

Hi Lisa,

It's always a pleasure to find another lady playing ED! :) I can't directly help but I'll keep an eye out for you. I don't recall seeing any of these of late. I would suggest checking the outer Bubble systems towards Colonia, but I guess you have already been doing that. My alt account is in Colonia atm and in hindsight I should have thought of this too. With neutron star jumps via the Spansh plotter, you can easily do it over a weekend's play sessions so doing a data mission is very doable.

Susie
~~~~

Do you think system rep is influencing not getting any? As in checking systems you have no rep at all?

They only spawn at Tourist economies. (edit: At least, they're meant to, I can't verify this myself atm)

This is because, like wing missions, they spammed the mission boards too much, and so were contained to just there.

This is why we need the ability to select the general types of missions we want offered to us.

Last edited:
A heads up I have just accidentally accepted about 4 missions to Colonia. When I went to the system map and couldn't plot a route I was scratching my head for a minute :ROFLMAO:

Gotta say they were very low paying... Good rep though but seen equal for much less!

Probably goes without saying I am now unfriendly with Aristocats of Kao Thewi

I see them regularly appear in the few stations I visit around Enayex/Buzhang Ku - but am willing to bet that when I ready my DBX for the trip back to Colonia that I'll be out of luck :)
(one of the stations is a Tourist Economy)

Only missions I've ever seen to Colonia are passenger ones didn't even know data ones existed!

I'd imagine with the way bgs works outlaying systems as opposed to the ones deep in the bubble would be mostly likely to offer any

Only missions I've ever seen to Colonia are passenger ones didn't even know data ones existed!
They are there... not 'well paying' in comparison to passenger missions, but as they don't weigh anything or demand 'goodies' the moment you launch, they are really just 'freebies' to take along for the trip.

One way passenger missions are quite well paid, but 'slow' the journey because of extra weight for the cabins.

I'm based in Cubeo and I see data missions all the time. Passenger missions as well. Someone always wants to go out there, take a few notes, take a look out the window, "Oh, that's pretty. OK, let's go home." They average about 3 weeks long and just a few million credits. I'd make more mining painite in two hours than those kinds of missions.

I had three data deliverys to the Colonia area, Kapayasha(?) About a month ago however these only appeared after I'd taken a passenger mission to the same system.

But you can't win either way right? Either you start a new thread on an old topic and then get told to search before posting.....or you take that advice and necro an old post and get heckled for it. Hmmmmm.....

Necro'd or not, I was just thinking about missions to Colonia for my return trip. Why not make a few extra credits?
The problem is old threads often contain obsolete answers which are then back up again.
So better open a new one imho.
As you said, you gonna get forum-ganked both ways, better use the helpful variant then 😜

Top Bottom