Mobius BGS Exploit.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Hi, are you an avid BGS gamer real CMDR like I am?
If so, then this may be just the thing for you.

For the few BGSer's out there, that only like to do BGS in a PG, but consists of people that may not necessarily allign with your goals, then I have the solution to your lack of security.

Join Mobius. Tank that BGS, get that system into anarchy, and no one can stop you, since that would be griefing, and a violation of Mobius law.

Happy BGSing.

iu

Attacking someone's BGS from a PG isn't an exploit. It's regarded by many as a somewhat cheesy tactic, but it's perfectly within the game's rules.

I don't think you understand what the BGS is.

Agreed. With the latest updates the BGS goes in ten different directions and even Mobius won't effect it much. I miss the old days when fighting in a CZ could make a difference unlocking a locked down system.

For the few BGSer's out there, that only like to do BGS in a PG, but consists of people that may not necessarily allign with your goals, then I have the solution to your lack of security.

Join Mobius. Tank that BGS, get that system into anarchy, and no one can stop you, since that would be griefing, and a violation of Mobius law.

Happy BGSing.

Ahahahahah very funny! XD

It would be like eating an ice cream by removing water, milk and sugar.

Happy BGSing.
HAHA I am 12 hours out in New Zealand. I play in open but I NEVER see you as you are asleep or at work... so YOU are expiloting MY bsg!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom