• 1 Monitor

Votes: 22 4.9%
  • 2 Monitors

Votes: 40 8.9%
  • 3 Monitors

Votes: 386 86.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I learnt SPOILER from clicking quote and it revealed the code. Didn't notice the label icon in the message ribbon. Saves thread space and width which can be annoying. My resolution isn't that hot so alot of images I see here have to be saved onto the hdd in order to use the viewer to view the full image. but the ones I like, I just transfer to another folder, which is convenient.

or type
before and then [ /SPOILER] after (delete the space in the latter before the '/'.
if you want to display a link without it activating enter noparse and include the forward slash after.

[noparse][img] a link to a a picture[/img][/noparse]

what the above then dispays is [img] a link to a a picture[/img]

example

not using the parse option will display the below picture

JWEvDNl.png

using the parse option displays the link in whole but not the picture

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/JWEvDNl.png[/IMG]

Last edited:
I have picked up quite a few of the images from this thread - I currently have my backgrounds cycling on a 15 minute loop - I love seeing a new one appear and each time I see the desktop I never know which image I will get.

Brilliant work by all those who have contributed.

YaY, another Panther Clipper pic :)
I really hope the Panther Clipper is included on release. I have a lot of happy memories with that ship when last I flew in Elite and it looks huge when compared to Big Ben.
One to work for I think. And it better have good hyperspace range.

planetview_by_penny_black-d7xsf86.jpg

...click SPOILER for the larger 1920x1080 image size...

planetview_by_penny_black-d7xsf86.jpg

(Thanks Globusdiablo)

You're nuts... ;)

Yer... I love the smell of WD40 in the morning. :p

I thought I'd post this. People dump toxic waste cargo. But I'm the type to losen the valve before doing so. Why try to disrupt trade or shoot at traders to destabilize a system when you can go one better. Though you'd need a fair few canisters to pollute a system. The Malon race from Voyager dumped their toxic cargo all time.

Such an admirable trait; don't you think..!!!

elite_dangerous___toxic_by_penny_black-d7xw8z4.jpg

...click SPOILER for the larger 1920x1080 image size...​

elite_dangerous___toxic_by_penny_black-d7xw8z4.jpg

Last edited:
Its been said before, but I dont think it can be stated enough...

Oh, and heres an idea for u: Its an OLD picture gag Ive had on my PC for so many years that the resolution has aged badly. But I'm certain it can still inspire some epic Elite equivalent:

:D

Top Bottom