• 2 Monitors

Votes: 40 8.9%
  • 3 Monitors

Votes: 386 86.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

illu Minti

Deadly, But very fluffy...
i really like it.. just need some good textures for the ground, then I may be able to take chunks out.... though this is ideal for scenery

Keep at it, i expect to see something when i get back from afternoon pub crawl, which is starting in ten minutes! so you have till 4pm! am rubbish :p

Keep at it, i expect to see something when i get back from afternoon pub crawl, which is starting in ten minutes! so you have till 4pm! am rubbish :p

Argghh! Now you've gone and made me want beer early..

Looks like I shal be starting not long after you finish..

*stares at clock*

Nice work :D personally I hate that alliance motto it's too close to the unity through strength motto favored by axis powers in the 1930s

Oh very nice! personal favs are Empire, Federation and smuggler.

Not so keen on the Alliance one(to bright/clear hands, maybe better grainy looking/slightly darker?) just my opinion on that one, others look fab!

@Listeri69 unity through strength sounds more like V for vendetta,
The one that comes to my mind first for me was the German motto in the 30s Strength through Joy, but perhaps yours was to? :)

I would have to agree with you on the alliance pic, seemed a good idea at the time but the final result doent cut it. ill have another go tonight.

Last edited:
Amazing work Mobius. I think the Braben must hire you at once.

The Federation poster made me imagining a planetary landing and strolling around in that city (to find a noodle bar...). So crisp and beautiful clear lighting despite the smoggy sky. Really nice.

kowden3_zpse24bc5fc.jpg

kowdeb2_zps70d64c23.jpg

You've got me learning how to make these planets now ... and I have a handicap, I'm using GIMP
Want a crash course in how to use an image editor? learn to make planets :D

Top Bottom