Mobius Or Crow

Me! Definitely me! My PG is active, exploration focussed and very strictly no PvP, no how, never. I run events in it and support IDA and AXI activities as well as friends and affiliates emergent content.
It is also the FleetComm PG for PS4. I’m developing the join protocol for that at the moment but for now anyone who wants a slot FR me on PSN with an appropriately detailed message and we can go from there. If you’re specifically interested in FleetComm make sure you say so and we can pick that up.

Make sure your messages are set to accept messages from people not on your friends list or I may not be able to reply.

For an in depth chat about anything such as an event you may wish to have a home for, PM me on discord (Allcrowsareblack#1653).

Allcrowsareblack is consistent across all the usual ED spots but I don’t have a Reddit or FB presence at all.

Looking forward to flying with you! o7 ❤️

Please note that I’m recovering from major surgery right now (August 3305) and I may be a little slow to respond so please be a bit patient with me. Cake helps... 😜

I nearly always play in open except...
For DW2 I solely used allcrowsareblack PG
I joined Mobius on PS4 release but have only used it when board hopping

Used to be MobiusPvE was the PS4 private group of choice for a PvE equivalent of Open, but over the months / years, Crow's PG has become almost as big and perhaps more active, at least for exploration-related events. So for the day-to-day gameplay like we currently find at Witch Head, which group is more popular these days, MobiusPvE or AllCrowsAreBlack?

I ask because the griefers are starting to gather at Witch Head, and while I enjoy running their blockades on occasion (I have ships made just for this purpose), I prefer running my rescue missions unharassed. Of course there is always Solo, but it's cool to see other friendly CMDRs out here.

Of course you probably don't know which is more popular, so consider this a poll - which PG do you prefer?
I can't say as to which is more popular but I personally like AllCrowsAreBlack. Also,I like meeting random people in places I like the idea of friendly CMDRs too. Also this free nitroflare premium guide is good for securing our data.

Last edited:
I can't say as to which is more popular but I personally like AllCrowsAreBlack. Also,I like meeting random people in places I like the idea of friendly CMDRs too.
Thank you Sakshi! ❤️
Truth is, I play in Open most of the time other than during Expeditions and events. Even so I love just randomly popping in to my PG, it feels a lot like going out for drink with my friends 😊

Top Bottom