I've been seeing alot of videos on YouTube about Jurassic World Evolution mods and so I'm hoping Frontier will finally get us mod support for all platforms just like Bethesda got mod support for Fallout 4 and Skyrim.

Never going to happen. Bethesda owns Elder Scrolls and Fallout and are free to add as much mod support to those titles as they like (and even then, modding options of these games on consoles are vastly more restricted compared to the PC versions). Frontier doesn't own the Jurassic World franchise and Universal is never going to authorise user-made modding on it's intellectual property - it's been stated repeatedly that their licencing arrangement forbids supporting mods in an official capacity which is why images of modded content and links to nexus are immediately deleted from this forum.

Somebody show me the way to the Universal Forums. A link.
Pretty sure they don't have forums, not any they actually listen to anyway. You could try their Twitter, you probably won't get a response though.

Besides Universal being not in favour, Frontier's just naturally not in favour as far as I can tell, based on their self published titles. None have stopped official support yet though,so it's hard to know what the future holds.

Top Bottom