Elite / Frontier modding frontier first encounters?

anyone know how to hack into this sweet game to......add more populated systems? would like to put some more federation/empire systems in other side of galaxy and random settlements in few places so you could repair your ship and keep fueling from gas giants/stars and keep exploring.

what i need to do to actually edit systems by adding spaace stations, lynx bulk carriers/long range cruisers and also planetary/moon starports? i can do stuff with c++/delphi/assembler and some hexediting. i know that its possible because there was FE2 mod "arisata" that added this sort of stuff so i assume this can be done on frontier first encounters aswell. ..would also like to try and add more npc traffic too,more piracy,maybe some random thargoids fly around?

Given that First Encounters uses the same basic engine as FE2, then I would assume it's do-able. However, you'd need to be able to get into the procedural generation setup to be able to add the kinds of systems you're after. The guys who'll know best will be the ones who've worked on FFED3D - and some of them are here on this very forum.

Top Bottom