money making

Hello,

since it has been announced that carriers will cost five billion, I need to make some money.
I was pianite mining some months ago and tried it some weeks ago but the markets were messed up.
Are the markets back to normal again or do you have some tips on how to make money?

Thank you guys

I mean that the market price was orienting on how much of a commodity was in my cargo and not on how much I was actually selling.

I mean that the market price was orienting on how much of a commodity was in my cargo and not on how much I was actually selling.

It will still do that. If it bugs you, sell a smaller amount more often, or make sure the station you are selling to has a demand that is well above what you are bringing them. It will still lower your payout, but to a lesser degree as your total become a lower percentage of their demand.

Last edited:
Low Temperature Diamonds are where it's at now. They can be mined the same way as Painite. No deep core mining needed.

The last time I played was before the mining nerf. Now I'd like to grind some money for the upcoming fleet carriers.

Can someone list the highest payed activities in credits/hour and a short description how to reach that amount?

I really hope that there are now
different activities that are equally paid and not just mining, mining, ming. Would love to earn the money with PvE bounty hunting, mining, missions etc.

Just to add, since the markets linked to mining changed I've found it's even more useful to mine 256t at a time and then use a suitably configured Python to transport cargo to market.

Dunno if I'm just (un)lucky but every time I go mining it seems like the best place to sell Painite is a platform, which means I might get an extra Cr20m by taking 256t of Painite to a platform in my Python rather than settling for the price I can get at a large-pad station.

Top Bottom