Moose or no Moose: The bet

Let's make a fun bet for the last 4 days before the (persumed) pack announcement. The winner(s) get the dopamine from being right.

All participants get to argue for the sake of fun.

Summary: some people think the Moose is a NA staple and a must have. Others point out it is not common in zoos and has no conservation value. Others point out again, that it is actually common in Scandinivian zoos.... and so on and so forth...

I want a moose, I hope we get a moose but I do not think it will be in the NA pack.

So --> No moose

Prediction (Puma, sea lion, alligator, peccary)

I know it’s Frontier, but I just can’t possibly see how Frontier can put out a North America Pack and not include the Moose. Would it even be a North America Pack? And for those who say it will be added in a future pack, not a North America Pack, what pack might that be? An aviary pack? Yeah, it’s now or never.

I know it’s Frontier, but I just can’t possibly see how Frontier can put out a North America Pack and not include the Moose. Would it even be a North America Pack? And for those who say it will be added in a future pack, not a North America Pack, what pack might that be? An aviary pack? Yeah, it’s now or never.
I feel like it would be a better fit if they put Elk instead of Moose but thats just my opinion

Ever heard of europe? It's a continent. And it has a land that uses moose / elks (alces alces) as a staple animal, because it has 350.000 of it living in the wild.

Ever heard of europe? It's a continent. And it has a land that uses moose / elks (alces alces) as a staple animal, because it has 350.000 of it living in the wild.
I know that Moose inhabit various parts of Europe, but c’mon, when you think of North American animals, and especially Canadian animals, you think of the Moose, and there’s really no argument for that. Not trying to argue here, but Moose are iconic North American animals, and I think they can only be in a North America Pack.

Now, if they’re not included in a North America Pack, then that could be a sign of a future Europe (Animal) Pack, with the Moose obviously. I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again… there is no way in the world Frontier will end their support for Planet Zoo in the form of DLCs and the Moose is not included at all, there’s no way. Think about all of the highly requested animals they’ve added through DLCs: Kangaroos, Koalas, Penguins, Polar Bear, White Rhino, Meerkats, Jaguar, Reindeer, Clouded Leopard. The Moose, along with the Cougar and California Sea Lion, fit into this category, and you’re more than welcome to argue that to me. Again, not trying to be mean and aggressive towards anyone on here, I’m just really passionate about this topic.

I wouldn’t be mad at an Elk inclusion, I wouldn’t. I absolutely love Elk, and would be highly appreciative of their inclusion. If there’s neither, then there’s problems lol.
What of the following roster (as an example):

Sea lion
Cougar
Alligator
Prairie dog

It's a likely roster based on their patterns, and these 4 animals are much more common NA zoo animals than the Moose. Not that I would object a Moose inclusion, but saying it ruins the pack if it's not there is an exagegration.

Last edited:
What of the following roster:

Sea lion
Cougar
Alligator
Prairie dog

It's a likely roster based on their patterns, and these 4 animals are much more NA zoo animals than the Moose. Not that I would object a Moose inclusion, but saying it ruins the pack if it's not there is an exagegration.
Good pack, we just need to lure that gator away to open the gate for another, more interesting animal. Racoon anyone?

Top Bottom