More Advertising / Marketing options please, please read

Would really love to have more advertising / marketing options.

1. Let us advertise for a certain species of animals so visitors come to watch the new inhabitant of the zoo.

2. Let us Advertise for a specific animal, as example if a new baby is born let us advertise for him or her so visitors will come to watch the baby. Same goes for as example an animal reaches a glorious age of lets say 50 years let us advertise for him, both can be the ssme mechanic just let us advertise for a specific animal we can choose from the list of all animals we have in our zoo.

If anyone has more ideas please feel free to addon to this

I like the idea because it would add to the realism of the game, and who could not want to advertise for its baby elephants, so don't take what follows personnally, but what would be the point ? I understand that it would be more realist, but in the game the marketing options are such as : given what you choose (and pay), you attract more or less new guests. In reality, the 3 choices for each kind of advertising do not matter (as far as I know), so if they add this, what would change for the gameplay ? More donations for this animal / specie ? It would attract more or less guests according to the attractivness of the animal (a baby grizzly would attract more than a baby flamingo) ?

Because if it has no impact on the game, if we don't see the ads, and it justs brings a bit more guests as some marketing options, I don't know if it is worth taking the time to make it when there are sooo many others things people want ?

I like the idea because it would add to the realism of the game, and who could not want to advertise for its baby elephants, so don't take what follows personnally, but what would be the point ? I understand that it would be more realist, but in the game the marketing options are such as : given what you choose (and pay), you attract more or less new guests. In reality, the 3 choices for each kind of advertising do not matter (as far as I know), so if they add this, what would change for the gameplay ? More donations for this animal / specie ? It would attract more or less guests according to the attractivness of the animal (a baby grizzly would attract more than a baby flamingo) ?

Because if it has no impact on the game, if we don't see the ads, and it justs brings a bit more guests as some marketing options, I don't know if it is worth taking the time to make it when there are sooo many others things people want ?

More in what i ment is that guests come visit that habitat / animal, kinda like they have it in Planet Coaster with the advertising signs that you can set for which ride to advertise and guests goto that ride so in a way this could also be done for this game which would also be the solution for me so i can just place an advertising sign at the zoo entrance like in planet coaster and then they (not everyone) immediatly go visit that habitat.

It's an interesting idea, although I don't know if it's really necessary since I've always had it happen without advertising anyway (I've never used ads in any of my zoos). Whenever I place a new habitat, guests usually flock there pretty quickly to see the new animal

Advertised destinations in Planet Coaster was really useful for guiding guests. So id really like that.
Exactly,you get the point im trying to make, these things would be very usefull. I reallymiss that in this game along with the little ribbon barriers i could place around light posts and fountains underground so guests dont walk through them.

• Like (+1)
Reactions: LN

Yeah agreed. I think it needs a more specific impact, otherwise it's just aesthetics really, because you can't really see the campaign, and also when the other campaigns kind of do the same thing. Maybe if doing that increased the rating for animal, increased donations for the exhibit .. that would be cool.

To be honest, what would be better than all this, is a tours interface. You can employ a new kind of staff: "Tour Guide". You can make custom tours around your zoo (stop points, starting area), then assign a guide to it. Then we can create specialized tours for our new baby panda, or whatever. Once a tour is successfully setup, a new "tour advertising" listing could show up in the marketing panel, and we could advertise that tour specifically. Voila! profit + more visits to whatever exhibits you want.

Top Bottom