More animal statues (especially ones to scale)

I'd really like to have more animal statues, especially ones that are to scale of their respective species. The reason for this is that I often use them to get a sense of scale when building an exhibit from scratch such as for hippos and elephants. Thus, having more would be really helpful.

I agree. It would be nice to have way more Statues. Also of DLC Animals. I would like a Dall Sheep Statue (because I had the Idea of a Goat or a similar Animal standing on top of the Cliffs that surround the Tiger Enclosure in my Zoo). It would also be nice if we could get Stone Versions of all Statues. It looks a bit weird in the really big Fountain in the Entrance Area that the Hippo Statue and all the other Statues are made out of Stone but then there is the Polar Bear that has a totally different Structure and glows at Night.
It would also be nice to have Statues for every Animal because we could create Monuments for our favorite Animals after they die. It doesn't happen very often because the Animals do all act the same and look the same most of the Time but sometimes I still do have a Favorite Animal in my Zoo
Also maybe Animal themed Donation Bins (I've got the Idea of the Head of a Saltwater Crocodile that comes out of the Ground and Guests can throw their Donations into it's Mouth) but the normal Donation Bin with other Markings like Spots instead of Stripes for example would be really nice

I agree. It would be nice to have way more Statues. Also of DLC Animals. I would like a Dall Sheep Statue (because I had the Idea of a Goat or a similar Animal standing on top of the Cliffs that surround the Tiger Enclosure in my Zoo). It would also be nice if we could get Stone Versions of all Statues. It looks a bit weird in the really big Fountain in the Entrance Area that the Hippo Statue and all the other Statues are made out of Stone but then there is the Polar Bear that has a totally different Structure and glows at Night.
It would also be nice to have Statues for every Animal because we could create Monuments for our favorite Animals after they die. It doesn't happen very often because the Animals do all act the same and look the same most of the Time but sometimes I still do have a Favorite Animal in my Zoo
Also maybe Animal themed Donation Bins (I've got the Idea of the Head of a Saltwater Crocodile that comes out of the Ground and Guests can throw their Donations into it's Mouth) but the normal Donation Bin with other Markings like Spots instead of Stripes for example would be really nice

Even just themed donation bins that matched the current themes we have. East Asia, Africa, India, New World, etc. similar to the garbage bins being themed so they don't look out of place.

Top Bottom