More behavior update

Legit the only thing missing from this game that I know you can accomplish with your talented team is pack hunting for small carnivores just have them latch on to hadrosaurs, and Stegosaurids and eratopsians and large carnivores like T rex and Baryonyx, dual and even triple hunting and fighting for social dinosaurs or dinosaurs that can tolerate others of their species. So two medium carnivores like ceratosaurs can gang up on a trike or stegosaur and even T rex same for small carnivores himself and they should attempt to both take down a Hardosaur together team work. Also dinosaurs should only hunt as a final option dinosaurs like velociraptor won't hunt unless they have to so they will eat dead herbivores and scavenge and other dinosaurs like Ceratosaurus will not risk injury if they have available food sources the only thing they'll fight about is territory. and dinosaurs should backdown in fights and go after smaller and weaker prey and T rex and other dinosaurs should have preferences like Edmontosaurus over other herbivores. Dinosaurs should be able to die in their sleep so they will find areas to sleep away from other dinosaurs. Raptors/small carnivores should have one up while the other sleeps as a lookout. same for medium/baryonyx types. and bowl movement dinosaurs need bowl movement it is unnatural for them to eat and not use the restroom this can be used to mark their territory like they can set checkpoints of their territory so based on the dinosaurs stats or bigger carnivore the other carnivore will move away from the bigger carnivores territory it will obviously go away overtime but you can use the ranger team to clean it up or the poo and pee will give your park a bad rating. We definitely need more fighting animations like at least 3 different for each dinosaur type like the dinosaurs with useless arms like T rex should have headbutt, bite and shove while dinosaurs with useful arms like indominous rex and spinosaurus has claw,bite and slash and the spino and indominous have special takedowns for the rex the movie takedowns. every other carnivore needs atleast 3 or 4 different takedown for each class anims because the same one is a little dull if you ever do consider this for this current jwe or the next take your time with it and thank you will have more epic suggestions coming

Hi there IdeaMaker,

Thank you for the suggestions. You've definitely put a lot of thought into this.
I hope in the Future you'll consider adding a Mid-Level Herbivore Feeder and giving the Stegosaur's in game a New Animation were they can rear back on their Hind Legs using there Tail as a Tripod to reach up and feed out of those Feeder's, Also I saw on youtube with the Jurassic World Live Tour a segment on a News Channel in Detroit Michigan were they had a Live Q&A about the Show and a Handler with a baby Stegosaur who was going through a routine, to reward the Baby Stego he feed her an Apple, it would be cool to eventually add that to there Prehistoric Feeder.

I hope in the Future you'll consider adding a Mid-Level Herbivore Feeder and giving the Stegosaur's in game a New Animation were they can rear back on their Hind Legs using there Tail as a Tripod to reach up and feed out of those Feeder's, Also I saw on youtube with the Jurassic World Live Tour a segment on a News Channel in Detroit Michigan were they had a Live Q&A about the Show and a Handler with a baby Stegosaur who was going through a routine, to reward the Baby Stego he feed her an Apple, it would be cool to eventually add that to there Prehistoric Feeder.
and brachiosaurs can do the same would be so cool.

I really like this idea the Brachiosaurus does need the feeding animation we see in the movie even though it won't satisfy the hunger of Brachiosaurus it would be cool to see more interesting grazing animation from sauropods in the game currently.🙂

Top Bottom