More Spooky Stuff from Lilibat

That's ME!

Gate to fit into the pointed arch Made it for a crypt I am making but it would also fancy up a castle too.

Metal version of the skeleton

Yeah, LOVE the gates, perfect fit for that arch and something that was sorely lacking. Thank you!

Your modelling skills are great, the skeleton with the stone textures are awesome. I'm curious to see what you'll surprise us with on Halloween. Personally I could also need some different witches (more the classic one like in Wicked Witch in Wizard Of Oz or Shrek) and other like the Drag Queen from the Game. A headless knight or more spooky trees would also be very nice. But please, this are just suggestions or perhaps some inspiring ideas.

Please continue your 'gruesome' work. I'm looking forward to more creepy objects from you.

Your modelling skills are great, the skeleton with the stone textures are awesome. I'm curious to see what you'll surprise us with on Halloween. Personally I could also need some different witches (more the classic one like in Wicked Witch in Wizard Of Oz or Shrek) and other like the Drag Queen from the Game. A headless knight or more spooky trees would also be very nice. But please, this are just suggestions or perhaps some inspiring ideas.

Please continue your 'gruesome' work. I'm looking forward to more creepy objects from you.

My modeling skills are just barely verging on maybe acceptable. That guy took forever and i have reused those a few times now. Doing full on characters is more than I really want to take on at the moment unfortunately. It's also more than I have time for because I build IRL Halloween props and scenery. Wanting less goofy witches? I am there with you. I think someone else will have to do those however. I also don't do animation and it would be nice to have that.

Curtain inserts. One side has a Halloween Jacquard print the other are solid. One set Glows the other does not. 2 Flexi Slots.

Yes these are based on the ingame curtain image they give us. The Jacquard print is from fabric I designed. I have curtains in my IRL house and other things with that print.

I’ve been wanting creepy characters for haunted rides, we needed more variety besides what is in the spooky pack. Do those monsters animate? Can you make Dracula and Frankenstein figures? I would love a set of horror characters and animated if possible.

I don't do animation yet, I just haven't had much luck getting it to work. Right now I don't have a lot of time to work on a big involved project because I have a lot of IRL Halloween stuff that I need to do.

Hey Lilibat. If you want I could Show you. Ist easier as you mean . You gave me so much helpings with the textures... ...Maybe I can give you some knowledges back....
...I do a videotutorial ....

Last edited:
Top Bottom