More transport rides!

I know I might be getting overzealous asking for this when the transport rides we have are SO good but I love them and I want more. I don't know what all the possibilities might be for more transports, but I came with a few examples!

Airboat
Out of all the rides we could get, this is the one I want the most. They're big in swamp tours, and now that we have a decent line up of swampy animals, I would loooove to be able to make a proper swamp tour!
03.jpg

Tractor Ride
A wagon pulled by a tractor! Real popular where I'm from. They're quaint and folksy and good for a rural, small-town feel.
mystic-koa.jpg

Horse-Drawn Wagon
A classic. Would feel so fancy.
66.jpg

Still waiting on this...
phoenix-zoo-train-jpg.171334

skyride.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
100% Totally agree - especially because there was a great mountain Zoo on the Workshop - classic multilevel park - and a cable cable car gondola, if it were already in game - might have persuaded me to download the park - but I did not because of the very limited and dysfunctional transport options (for this park) in game . People having to walk up ridiculously mountainous terrain - or hop on the tiny monorail cars with limited gradient options, would have been useless - capacity needs to change. And one person hopping on a six seat monorail is stupid - it happens too often. Please can we have large monorail trains - many cars per train (enclosed and forward facing seats) and a cable - cable car gondola like in this picture with 100 metre cable spans and steeper gradients - up to 70-ish percent. They would be better enclosed due to the weather system in game - or at least different cars/vehicles for the weather in game. Please Frontier - more vehicle options and a cable-cable car gondola system with multiple drop-off/station options :)

I'd love to have trucks/buses with mesh in windows that can also go through dangerous animals habitats - like lions, tigers etc. We have this in Dvůr Králové Zoo.

Attachments

• screenshot_1612945466.jpg
    screenshot_1612945466.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 66
I also want to have a proper cable car/gondola like the ones at San Diego Zoo, Zoo Beauval or Taronga Zoo. The one we have in the game isn't very useful since it takes a lot of place (we need a full circle, not just a line) and it can't get very high.

More Boats would be great. The Boat that is currently in the Game is great but only for tropical Areas. I would've loved a Boat Tour at the Penguin Coast in my Antarctic Research Center but there's no proper Boat for it
Tractor Ride
A wagon pulled by a tractor! Real popular where I'm from. They're quaint and folksy and good for a rural, small-town feel.
mystic-koa.jpg

Horse-Drawn Wagon
A classic. Would feel so fancy.
66.jpg
Would absolutely love to get those together with some Petting Zoo Animals or other domesticated Animals. A Farm Set that includes Stuff like Hay Bales would make it even better 🐐🐄

Aww, that is a shame, but thanks for letting us know. I hope the team will reconsider in the future and add at least some more traditional, less futuristic looking rides for smaller, low cost zoos. :)

Might as well add it here, since Chante’s commented... I’d LOVE a more compact gondola and a row of busses like Evolution suggested above. I’d also kill for the boat and the jeep rides to be trackless (or for the tracks to be more easily hidden).

Last edited:
Personally, I am very happy to hear that you have no plans to add any additional rides. I definitely don't see a need for them, heck I could do with out the boat ride if it wasn't in the base game. There are so many more important issues that must be addressed first.
-Lack of species diversity
-Brachiation
-Aviaries
-Lowering diving requirements
-Fixing models/skins of young animals that are just smaller adult models (ex: cheetah, Nile monitor)

If I had a longer list of 50 items for the dev team to address, more transportation rides/vehicles would be no higher than #45.

You said more transports. How about golf carts for staff, specifically keepers? That would be better than then using energy running all over the place, they can just drive a cart

Top Bottom