More use of NPC crew

What do you think of giving a chance to the NPC crew to help commanders complete missions on foot? Especially the ones which require to kill marauders. But also for "stealth" missions they may provide some help distracting settlement NPCs.

What do you think of giving a chance to the NPC crew to help commanders complete missions on foot? Especially the ones which require to kill marauders. But also for "stealth" missions they may provide some help distracting settlement NPCs.

I’m sorry, but that suggestion gives me flashbacks of the companions in Oblivion 😬

I’m sorry, but that suggestion gives me flashbacks of the companions in Oblivion 😬
I'd like to see them doing something else to earn their money, even if it's just sitting in a crew seat.

Would be nice to see my npc pilot sitting in one of those empty chairs. Such a simple thing to implement. Now even more so when we have Apex pilots that are actually first npc pilots that we can see operating a ship inside cockpit.

Ability to hand over command of the mothership to my npc pilot would be cool! And now technologically possible.

And if you're asking what they should do when a player crew comes on board, well, npc crew is already telepresencing from the bathroom anyway.
Naah, from a narrative point of view when you form a team, the NPC leaves the bridge seat, so does not interfere with other players.

Your NPC gets to go around the interior of your ship before you do :)

Simon

Top Bottom