Morgan/Arrow supports

Hello, this is my first time posting. I am new to the community but not to Planet Coaster.

First off, I know there are support pieces in the game, but they don't look right for what I am trying to do.

I have seen many creative solutions to the lack of actual truss supports in planet coaster for arrow and morgan style coasters. So I was thinking of trying to model some proper truss supports for these coasters. So please just hear out my idea, and let me know how this is not going to work, as this will be my first time importing anything into planet coaster.

So, the idea is to have a basic 4m wide support structure that will be grid based. Have a few different truss "walls" with hights of 1, 2, 4, 6, and 8m a vertical beam to extend the height of the truss structure, and a cross beam to attach the track to. Possibly a matching beam that is not attached to the grid for odd angles.

I think I know how I can make this work, but again, I would like your input on how I could make this work better.

Top Bottom