Most and least favorite ships.

This is a hard question... Let's put it this way, if I was forced to choose one ship and one ship only to fly, it would be a Vulture. I've learned how to use it as a full multipurpose ship, which includes things like fighting Thargoids and going exploring, which I can't say about many other ships. I also love the cockpit. The outside is a bit less attractive, but I fly from the inside.

As for least favorite... Gosh... I guess it would have to be the Type 10. That butt-ugly monstrosity with a spoiler bigger than most ships is a lazy ripoff of my beloved Type-9 and an insult to the Lakon fleet.

ps - I don't own a Beluga, but I love flying up beside them. They are beautiful ships IMO.

I don't really dislike any ship. My all time favorite is probably the Adder. Way back when this was my first upgrade and so I thought my first taste of a real ship. Covered pretty much all the bases with it - combat, exploration, trading. I still use it as a courier or fetch and carry. The ship that finds the least use is the Dropship - which is a shame because I really like it, It was my first heavy combat ship. Trouble is these days it just doesn't do anything that another ship doesn't do better. Haven't sold it yet, I may fit it out as a deep core miner.

Cobra IV - because I have it and some people don't 🍿

I don't rank things like this. I don't even have a favorite color. I actually think the whole concept of picking a "favorite thing" is childish, trite and annoying. Sorry that I'm not sorry, OP.

I've never flown a T9, how does the T10 compare?

Only flew the Type 9 briefly, but both are slow to react to input. You have to know how to anticipate your environment (inside stations or out in combat). I lost several T9's to mid level pirates because i didn't shield it properly, the Type10 on the other hand has plenty of defense.

Top Bottom