MotherShips Search

INTERCEPTED MESSAGE:

Have found several active Thargoid signs - barnacles - abandoned bases, etc. leading from the Pleiades region to Taurus, with further activity in systems there - Deeper inspections continuing in Taurus region - Anomaly disturbances increasing - Explored Systems Data Codex Pack registered - <

Message Ends.

Hello, @IPFreely :
Where I currently am the taurus region is only 22 jumps for me. So, a few questions for you:
1. Are you roleplaying or is this a message you actually intercepted while in game?
2. If this message was intercepted in game, what system where you in?
3.Furthermore, what planet/body/celestial object/station was the listening post orbiting?
4. Please add any other info that you feel is relevant.

I have been searching for the MotherShip or a Portal, - Some way the 'Goids have entered Human space since they were 1st introduced -
Have found numerous Barnacles and abandoned bases -
Collected multi-millions in MetaAlloys -
Found USS which scanned as "Goids, But, so far nothing to indicate a focal point for the "Goids entrance. -
I am currently in the Taurus region, - Which is just as massive as the Pleiades, - Following another indicative route.
Listening posts are good for a starting point, but that is all, a starting point. -
Everything diverges from that proposed location. -
When you have 6 directions to explore from a given point, it gets complicated.
The search continues.

Last edited:
The E-D gods have said that Raxxla is in the game, (just hasn't been found yet), so who is to say that a mothership or portal isn't in the game? - Something to do while waiting for something more conclusive to be revealed.

The E-D gods have said that Raxxla is in the game, (just hasn't been found yet), so who is to say that a mothership or portal isn't in the game? - Something to do while waiting for something more conclusive to be revealed.
They're the Thargoid Structures.

Top Bottom