Mouse Travel Area?

Hi,

so I've been flying with HOTAS for a while and want to revert back to M/K but I just cant seem to find a way to enlarge the "mouse travel zone/area". I could swear I found a solution before I started flying with HOTAS but after googling/searching for 1-2 hours, I'm about to give up. To clarify what I mean, I dont want to change sensitivity/curve/deadzone, I want to enlarge the visual area I can move the mouse on the HUD. I think it's way easier to finetune your movements if you have a 10cm visual representation of your input instead of a 3 cm one. This can't be harder than a simple config edit right?

I googled for this before making this post, I'm honestly sorry if my google-fu failed me. furthermore, sorry for my broken english, I'm not a native

cheers and thanks in advance o7

The mouse "area" that you refer to and "HUD" has me confused. It's hard to visualize what problem you're experiencing. As an example, are you dock? Are you in the Outfitting screen? Are you in the Galaxy Map? etc...

Can you post a screen grab of what screen you are specifically looking at for which you wish to modify the mouse behavior?

Also, may I assume that you already experimented with the mouse settings? What have you tried and what was the result?
mouse Screenshot 2021-04-12 211332.png

sorry guys, completely missed your responses! see the attached screenshot: currently, the area I can move my mouse in is the red one. I'd like to increase that area or even better, have a circular one (orange and or green). I dont get why it's rectangular to begin with

if im understanding correctly then the arrow your seeing in the centre only points to the direction of travel, its not an actual mouse cursor as such

Top Bottom