Dinosaurs Movie Skins Uptade/DLC idea

Hi guys. I've been thinking about the skins that the dlc Returnto Jurassic Park gave us. They are awesome skins, although, in my opinion, some skins are missing, so I propose that the skins come in an update. If it's in a DLC, it would be the skins of all the movies, incluiding the webside of Jurassic World, and buy like the Velociraptor Squad skins. Some dinosaurs only need to alter the skins colours from the game. These should be the skins and the name of the skins:
  • Trceratops from The Lost World. 1997 Pattern
  • Tyrannosaurus from JPIII. 2001 b Pattern
  • Triceratops from JPIII. 2001 Pattern
  • Corythosaurus from JPIII. 2001 Pattern
  • Gallimimus without theeth JP. 1993 Pattern
  • Spinosaurus from Jurassic Park III. 2001 Pattern
  • Stegosaurus from Jurassic Park III. 2001 Pattern
  • Pachycephalosaurus from Jurassic World. (webside) 2015 Pattern
  • Pteranodon from Jurassic World. (colour). 2015, A and B Pattern
  • Tyrannosaurus from Jurassic World. (scars). 2015 Pattern
  • Parasaurolophus from Jurassic World (webside). 2015 Pattern
  • Baryonyx from Jurassic World (webside). 2015 Pattern
  • Edmontosaurus from Jurassic World (without crest). 2015 Pattern
  • Carnotaurus from Loockwood Manor. 2018 Pattern
  • Allosaurus from BABR. 2019 Pattern
  • Male Nasutoceratops BABR. 2019 Pattern

Last edited:
This would be nice, specially if the Baryonyx got a remodel to look like it does in the JW website.

• The Stegosaurus 1997 C looks a lot like the JP3 Stegosaurus, if not identical. Check it out to see if it's not the case.
  • I would add the Doe Rex pattern from TLW. It isn't present in the RtJP.

This would be nice, specially if the Baryonyx got a remodel to look like it does in the JW website.

• The Stegosaurus 1997 C looks a lot like the JP3 Stegosaurus, if not identical. Check it out to see if it's not the case.
  • I would add the Doe Rex pattern from TLW. It isn't present in the RtJP.
The Doe T-Rex can be 2001 paterrn?
The Baryonyx would be great. If they put quills to jp3 male raptor, in think they make a new skin for baryonyx.

What do you mean? People have been saying the 2011 pattern is supposed to be the Doe. I have no idea where they get that. They're completely different. The only pattern that resembles the Doe is the 1993 pattern. They're quite similar, being both females.

l807b92ktua21.png

What do you mean? People have been saying the 2011 pattern is supposed to be the Doe. I have no idea where they get that. They're completely different. The only pattern that resembles the Doe is the 1993 pattern. They're quite similar, being both females.

l807b92ktua21.png
The 1993 a pattern can be the Female T-Rex from The Lost World?

The 1993 a pattern can be the Female T-Rex from The Lost World?

No. The 93 A is a darker version of the male pattern. The rule of thumb is that, if the spots on the back are brighter then it's a male pattern. If they're darker, it's a female pattern.

latest

This is the 93 A. It's the opposite of the female pattern from JP.

latest

I think the blue 1997 rex was based on how the female looked clearly in the movie, particularly its CGI model at the end of the Lost World film, kinda like how the 1993 base Trike looks like how it looked in the movie than it did behind the scenes, because the on-screen appearances are what the average audience who know the films will mostly remember them by. The green t.rex from 2001 I think was just too similar to the 1997 b pattern. Plus, many of the listed dinosaurs that appeared in the original trilogy (and the carno from the Lockwood scene) films are already way too similar looking to what they currently are in-game as well as previous films, and the trike your probably thiking of from 2001 isn't really in JPIII itself but a blurred model of another pattering that no average person would ever pay attention to; same thing with the parasaurolophus from the 1993 movie (though not listed here).

Some of the the Jurassic World designs I think are more plausible, specifically the in-universe Isla Nublar website. However, I think it would be more cohesive if they were added to something that's more Jurassic World related instead of a Jurassic Park based.

Last edited:
Top Bottom