Moving stations, and Log flume adjustments

I'd like to see more realism on the log flume, like a moving station, I've never seen a log flume station that doesn't have a moving station, I'd also like to see that when you close the ride, the water from the drop turns off and the water goes calm in the splashdown and just main track itself. It's a little thing but i think it would be amazing to have.

I'd like to see more realism on the log flume, like a moving station, I've never seen a log flume station that doesn't have a moving station
Both Disney's Splash Mt have flume loads that stop like this as well as Dudley Do-Right flume at Universal Islands of Adventures.

Old Arrow and Mack flumes, as well as all transportable flumes have straight stations with stopping boats. I´d think that turntable stations are the exception for flumes.

Old Arrow and Mack flumes, as well as all transportable flumes, have straight stations with stopping boats. I´d think that turntable stations are the exception for flumes.
Oof kinda made myself look dumb now xDDDD, But to have the choice between the two would be good

I like the idea of moving stations this needs to be more on the rapid ride I would like to see if possible to have a round moving station for the rapids ride

Now that continuous stations are possible as seen on skies and the gondola, I think it would be possible to have moving platforms on water rides as well.

This would be nice, a bit like the skyrides with continuous movement boarding and unboarding. I have thought of making an animated scenery item (with TMT) to fit in an area like this, to essentially make it look like the station:

Attachments

• PlanetCoaster 2019-04-24 13-39-46-06.jpg
    PlanetCoaster 2019-04-24 13-39-46-06.jpg
    271.1 KB · Views: 204
I was thinking more or less like Loggers leap and tiger rock, where it's a straight Station. But a round station would be nice

Top Bottom