Ships multirole drop ship build

where are my drop ship club members?

thinking of a build that could do it all in federal style, land assaults, small cargo runs, and bounties.

any feed back would be appreciated. this is what i was thinking

thanks o7

Here's mine. Not much of a cargo space though. The off modules turn automatically off when weapons are deployed through power priorities.

658563x9758.jpg

Last edited:
where are my drop ship club members?

thinking of a build that could do it all in federal style, land assaults, small cargo runs, and bounties.

any feed back would be appreciated. this is what i was thinking

thanks o7
I changed your build a bit OP

You want charge enhanced Distri + Super Capacitors, and drag drives instead of drive distributors.
Also your shield boosters need some love.

That is not a proper dropship ;)
Put all fixed on your Dropship and nothing but HRPs and MRPs. Go clubber things to death.

I love the Dropship.

PA's are fun as hell i have a similar build on my FAS which i use just for combat.. which is not what i'm looking for primarily with this dropship bigmaec ><
i want to capitalize on several types of missions with this work horse of the federation ;]

Here's mine. Not much of a cargo space though. The off modules turn automatically off when weapons are deployed through power priorities.

View attachment 168525

this work well for you? im looking for that jack of all trades type deal. what missions you tend to go for in this baby. i want you to sell this build to me haha (also that decal is sweet, that glowy bit is nice)

thanks guys 07

I changed your build a bit OP

You want charge enhanced Distri + Super Capacitors, and drag drives instead of drive distributors.
Also your shield boosters need some love.

i got lazy with the end parts of it but just had to get the idea out there! thanks sir ! (i run into you alot on here my dude)

I use it for some bounty, roaming around searching for engineering mats, random missions. Sometimes substitute cargo for fsd booster. Kind of a federal python version.. inferior in many things, but I like the style.

My old Dropship multirole setup. Bags of power, Tank for days and never run out of ammo. 2 spare class 3 slots for whatever you want (collectors, fuel scoop etc)

Damn you are making want another dropship!

My old Dropship multirole setup. Bags of power, Tank for days and never run out of ammo. 2 spare class 3 slots for whatever you want (collectors, fuel scoop etc)

Damn you are making want another dropship!

Never ever have a tried all thermal hardpoints but it seems nice not worrying about ammo

But yes the dropship is a beaut and deserves more attention (and a jump range buff FDEV please it's multipurpose!)

"Do you want to know why I use the dropship? Other ships are too quick, you can't savor all the.....little emotions. You see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I knew your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards ?"

Top Bottom