My Animal Wishlist:

My Wish-list:

Seals - Almost every zoo has them
Ducks - Multiple kinds, i really want to make a large pond at the start of my zoo like they have in Dublin zoo, which ducks and swans live on.
Swans - Cause same as above
Small monkey species
More reptiles
- Lizards, turtles, Snakes, we need a large variety for our small reptile enclosures.
Birds - To make aviarys.
Red Panda!! - cannot suggest these guys enough
Maybe some farm animals? - Dublin zoo has a small farm area where there are rabbits, pigs, chickens, cows, geese, Guinness pigs, sheep, goats and more, they give a lot of education and informational talks on farm animals, kids always love it.
Bongo's! - i love these, they are so unique and have beautiful patterns.
Gorillas
Tapirs
Hyenas
Orangutan
- My favorite apes
Okapis
Moose
Otters
Arctic fox
- id love to see the fur change in seasons
Tasmanian Devil
Snow Leopard
Maned Wolves
More wolves:
with color variety
Polar Bears
Penguins
Red ruffed lemur
Sloths
Deer's - variety of species
Red river hog - i love these guys xD
Flamingos

Other things i hope will be added:

Color Mutations - Albino, Melanism, Piebald, Leucistic
Wolf coat colors - Black, White, Brown
Lion Colors - white, sandy, mix of both - Lion Manes as different colors.
Mix Breeding - Eg, Ligers - i went into more detail about this in the comments.
general idea of that i mean about mix breeds: i hope they add it, for the purpose of having a negative to multi species enclosures, eg, two zebra types, in one enclosure, will breed. - two lion species, one enclosure, will breed. same for ligers, leopons ect, there should be a chance of cross species breeding, which will make offspring infertile (in some/most cases) and will greatly effect the genetics/health of the animals. it adds more of a challenge.

-List is subject to edits-

Last edited:
I agree it would be nice to see :) though I doubt ligers or tigons will ever be possible, for one, no ethical zoo does this, as it can lead to disabilities, decreases immune system, infertility, physical abnormalities, psychological problems ect. Rather the focus should be on actual tigers and lions and not animals that cannot be released into the wild

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
I agree it would be nice to see :) though I doubt ligers or tigons will ever be possible, for one, no ethical zoo does this, as it can lead to disabilities, decreases immune system, infertility, physical abnormalities, psychological problems ect. Rather the focus should be on actual tigers and lions and not animals that cannot be released into the wild
Ligers and tigons would require new animal models. I prefer that Frontier sticks with natural animals, not with crossbreeds.

Nice list!

I'm bored, so I'll add my wishlist to yours. Some species are on mine and yours :)

Orang Utans - My favorite apes
Otters - they are just too cute
Tigers - any species would be nice, but I love bengal tigers the most
Leopards - with the chance of a leopard being black e.g. a panther
Red Panda - I want aaall animals from one of my favorite kids series the jungle book, so a red panda is needed ( I don't mean the disney version, guys)
Gorilla - you can never have enough apes
Maned wolves - they are just so beautiful
Polar bears - for some arctic scenes
Penguins - for some ant-arctic scenes
Spectacled bear - we need more bears

There are some animals I'd rather see in a dlc dedicated to a special theme. My ideas would be:

Australia DLC
Kangaroos
Platypus
Koala
Fossa
Sugar Gliders
Emu
Wombat

Farm animals DLC
Zoos keep farm animals for educational purposes
Ponies and Horses - maybe include riding them
Cows
Pigs
Rabbits
Guinea Pigs
Goose
ducks

Sea Life DLC
Orcas
Dolphins
Belugas
different Sharks
Tropical fishes and corals
Kois
Sea lions
Walrus
Fur Seals
Grey seal

I'd probably come up with even more ideas when I would think about it.

Dear Frontier Team, as you can see, IÄm willing to through all my money in you. :D Make as much DLC as you'd like, I'll give you my oath to support your awesome work as much as I can.

Ligers and tigons would require new animal models. I prefer that Frontier sticks with natural animals, not with crossbreeds.

Truth be told, I want these in game just to punish the player for making them. Coming with all the issues a hybrid cat comes with like it's health problems, sterile males, etc and have it increase the popularity of the zoo but lower animal welfare. It's a way to have them yet teach people why they aren't ethical, for zoos and the animals.

Unless the specific missions( or whatever) are just requiring you to treat a rescued one in captivity with respect and dignity until it's death.

Truth be told, I want these in game just to punish the player for making them. Coming with all the issues a hybrid cat comes with like it's health problems, sterile males, etc and have it increase the popularity of the zoo but lower animal welfare. It's a way to have them yet teach people why they aren't ethical, for zoos and the animals.

Unless the specific missions( or whatever) are just requiring you to treat a rescued one in captivity with respect and dignity until it's death.

this is one reason id like them in the game.

id also like them in the game, because, well, its a realistic thing, it does happen, if lions and tigers grow together, they will sometimes breed with the other.
so i want there to be risks like this for mixed enclosures.

same with other mixed species enclosures, eg. if there where 2 different types of zebra in 1 enclosure. ect

My Wish-list:

Seals - Almost every zoo has them
Ducks - Multiple kinds, i really want to make a large pond at the start of my zoo like they have in Dublin zoo, which ducks and swans live on.
Swans - Cause same as above
Small monkey species
More reptiles
- Lizards, turtles, Snakes, we need a large variety for our small reptile enclosures.
Birds - To make aviarys.
Red Panda!! - cannot suggest these guys enough
Maybe some farm animals? - Dublin zoo has a small farm area where there are rabbits, pigs, chickens, cows, geese, Guinness pigs, sheep, goats and more, they give a lot of education and informational talks on farm animals, kids always love it.
Bongo's! - i love these, they are so unique and have beautiful patterns.
Gorillas
Tapirs
Hyenas
Orangutan
- My favorite apes
Okapis
Moose
Otters
Arctic fox
- id love to see the fur change in seasons
Tasmanian Devil

Other things i hope will be added:

Color Mutations - Albino, Melanism, Piebald, Leucistic
Wolf coat colors - Black, White, Brown
Lion Colors - white, sandy, mix of both - Lion Manes as different colors.
Mix Breeding - Eg, Ligers

Decent List, Here is mine :)

Red Panda, Possum, Black Rhino, Tapir, Sloth, Lanark Ram, Ox, Texas Longhorn,
Panda Bear, Wild Boar, Swan, Flamingo, Badger, Aye aye, Barbirusa, American Beaver,
Polar Bear, Black Tailed Jackrabbit, Red Fox, Bobcat, Cougar, Tarsier, Brown rat, Capybara,
American Alligator, Caracal, Chipmunk, Marten, Coyote, Hedgehog, Desman, Gray Kangaroo,
Silver back Gorilla, Elephant Seal, Emperor Tamarin, Baboon, Koala, Wallaby, Jerboa, Sheep,
Orangutan, Moulfon, Okapi, Yak, Bison, Camel, Flying Squirrel, Ghost Bat,
Hyena, Golden Jackal, Kinkajou, Lynx, Mandrill, Muskrat, Mink, Pichiciego,
Leopard, Honey Badger, Savannah, Serval, Echidna, Skunk, Warthog, Mudpuppy,
Golden Monkey, Newt, Bullfrogs, Tree frog, Dart frogs, Horned Toad, Salamander, Gila Monster,
White Tail Deer, Cobra, Coral Snake, Sea Turtle, Snapping Turtle, Pit Viper, Bearded Dragon, Alligator Snapping Turtle,
Elk, Basilisk, Boa Constrictor, Cottonmouth, Adder, Frilled Lizard, Giant Goanna, Gigantic Lace,
Reindeer/Caribou, Anaconda, Chameleon, Green Tree Python, Diamondback Rattlesnake, Thorny Devil, Sidewinder,
Moose, Black Mamba, Nile Monitor, Iguana, Bald Eagle, Magpie, Falcon, Robin,
Otter, Sparrow, Blue Jay, Toucan, Loon, Ostrich, Condor, Cassowary,
Snow Leopard, Eagle Owl, Frigate Bird, Horned Owl, Gyr Falcon, Stork, Raven, Crow,
Snow Owl, Macaw, Buzzard, Bearded Vulture, Peregrine, Red Backed Shrike, Shoebill,
Golden Eagle, Stellar's Sea Eagle, King Vulture, Ant Mimic Spider, Army Ant, Bullet Ant, Black Widow, Honeypot Ant,
Red tail Hawk, Bark Scorpion, Emperor Scorpion, Bee Assassin, Bee Killer Wasp, Bird Eating Spider, Cave Weta,
Sea Lion, Cicadas, Brown Recluse, Wasp, Crab Spider, Dragonfly, Monarch Butterfly, Walking Stick,
Cloud Leopard, Flower Mantis, Locust, False Scorpion, Fogstand Beetle, Dung Beetle, Fruit Fly, Grasshopper,
Siberian Tiger, Silver Beetle, Net Casting Spider, Leaf Insect, Praying Mantis, Silverfish, Silk Worm, Funnel Web Spider,
Flying Fox, Queen Alexandra's Birdwing, Trapdoor Spider, Goliath Beetle, Rhino Beetle, Butterflies, Moths, Bees,
Sugar Glider, Centipede, Tarantula, Cricket, Grasshopper, Camel Spider, Green Lacewings, Tailless Whip Scorpion,
Fossa, Gerbil, Squirrel, Ferret, Field Mouse, Nutria, Wombat, Sunbear,
Giant Anteater, Komodo Dragon, Weasel, Raccoon, Porcupine, Platypus, Pangolin, Agouti,
Armadillo, Cardinal, Ducks, Geese, Chicken, Turkey, Atlantic Puffin, Golden Pheasant,
Quail, Humming bird, Goldenfinch, Dove, Water Moccasin

I couldn't think of anymore after that lol :) Didn't even get into the Wishlist for aquatics :)

Last edited:
Here's my custom list of every subspecies of animal

Top Bottom