Hardware & Technical My Dual Stick & Throttle Sim Rig

[video=youtube_share;G1zuwT6xGXQ]https://youtu.be/G1zuwT6xGXQ[/video]

Here is my aluminium profile Sim Rig that I started building in 2016.

I use it exclusively for virtual reality gaming in DCS World, Elite Dangerous, IL-2 BoS, Project Cars 2 and Dirt Rally.

Pics and further info can be found here: IMGUR

For more information on the original build and design: YouTube

Dual sticking with the VKB MCG Pro and VPC Constellation Delta in E : D is a wonderful experience - so much more control and precision compared to my old Saitek X55. I use the VPC Constellation Delta for lateral & vertical thrusters in combat. The hat switches are mapped to target selection and 0%, 50%, 75% and 100% throttle control.

Here is my aluminium profile Sim Rig that I started building in 2016.

I use it exclusively for virtual reality gaming in DCS World, Elite Dangerous, IL-2 BoS, Project Cars 2 and Dirt Rally.

Pics and further info can be found here: IMGUR

For more information on the original build and design: YouTube

Dual sticking with the VKB MCG Pro and VPC Constellation Delta in E : D is a wonderful experience - so much more control and precision compared to my old Saitek X55. I use the VPC Constellation Delta for lateral & vertical thrusters in combat. The hat switches are mapped to target selection and 0%, 50%, 75% and 100% throttle control.

What are you using the MFG pedals for in the dual stick setup? Just yaw?

Looks nice, seems quite efficient and modular. How much did it cost you to build, looking at the extruded aluminum base for seat, mounts, sticks/throttle/mouse/kb etc?

Top Bottom