My first Challenge Mode game win!

Before, I was not very confident at all doing Challenge Mode in Jurassic Difficulty myself to unlock the additional skin options. I've tried before for the first time as a big attempt, twice, each on a different island and era, but it was always a mess for me because of lack of funds, frequent diseases popping to another dino ever 15 or 20 seconds, dino escapes, and twisters happening at the same time. All day today, I decided to do another "big round" on Isla Sorna - 1993 with the JP Era, and after a very stressful time with disease spreads and coinciding storms and escapes, but successful time with the money and Dinosaur Ratings I've been able to find out how to get so much of now after realizing where I went wrong the first time, I finally made it through Challenge mode for the first time!

20201105032356_1.jpg

20201105033056_1.jpg
I've always wanted to use the 1997 D Para skin for a dream park in the RTJP Campaign because it looks almost similar to what the paras did in Jurassic Park itself. I still haven't planned where I would like to use it in my dream JWE Campaign game parks, but I will find a way how because I want to use it there.

20201105033047_1.jpg
As for the 1997 B Stego skin, I haven't thought of a place for it yet, but regardless if I do end up using it or not, I still wanted to get it because I need it along with every other challenge mode skin for something else big in mind other than dream parks.

But, holy cow, after a really long, long day for me, I finally was able to complete Challenge mode through Jurassic Difficulty! Boy, does it feel so good in the end! Because of this, I am now a little more confident to do more to complete it thought all the remaining 11 maps with the JP era (I'm not going to do JW Era because that era is a lot more complicated than the JP Era, and probably a lot more than what I would be satisfied with doing personally), so I can unlock all the other remaining skins, some of which I have already planned for my dreams parks like the 1997 D Para, while I need every single one of them for that bigger ambitious project I mentioned above. Wish me luck!😊

Last edited:
Top Bottom