My first day!

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
Hello everyone!

My name is Chanté and I am super excited to announce that I am joining the community team here at Frontier and I will be working on Planet Coaster and Jurassic World Evolution! [smile]

You will most likely meet me on streams with Bo and co very soon, but if you’d like to get to know me a little, here’s some info about me:
This is my first industry job (please be kind to me!) and I am looking forward to where this journey will take me. I am thrilled to be part of Frontier and will hopefully get to know some of you friendly faces as soon as possible! Like many others, I grew up watching the Jurassic films and I am chuffed I get to work on a dedicated team who were inspired by the franchise. :cool:

I am an avid gamer and when I’m not playing games myself, I’m watching other people play them. I love going to the cinema and I will watch any space themed film, no matter how poorly made. If I had to eat one food for the rest of my life, it would be ice cream, no contest.

Thanks for taking the time to get to know me a little, if you have any questions, I’ll try to respond. Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Chanté (@Chantefuzz on Twitter)

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Hello Chanté, and welcome to the Frontier Forums.

Just like on the Planet Coaster forums, nice to have you join the Community Team!

Good luck with your work and enjoy your new role as Community Manager! See you on the forums & livestreams. :)

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
Welcome to the company and to the forums/madhouse/hilarity/despair/saviour (this changes on a daily basis) Chanté. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Do you have a favourite game genre? Favourite game of all time?

*Edit* Oh I've just seen your Twitter banner :D

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
LOL, it is my favourite franchise, it meant a lot to me growing up and it was the first time I felt established in a fan base. I made lot of friends around the world, some I've been lucky enough to meet in person, through the multiplayer. So the franchise holds sentimental value to me. Also, it was the franchise that made me think 'the video game industry is where I want to be'!

Sunshine! Can't really explain why though, but I truly love it. Thank you so much for the welcoming.

Thank God someone sees it. It's proper SciFi with aspects of fact and fiction well acted and directed. My second is Silent Running (saw it first on UK tv late 70s) and was my favourite for ages.

Welcome - and I might even stay up late enough to watch some of your streams :)

Top Bottom