My first Frontier Customer Support experience

When the guardian sites where a new thing, one of my friends landed next to one and got stuck inside a giant towe/pillar that was caused by some kind of glitch.
My friend logged out, and then his game kept crashing when trying to log in.
He contacted support, and they actualy removed the entire planet out of the game so they could get him unstuck!
If this would have hapened to him in an EA game, they would habe probably told him to just deal with it.

Well they tried with me (didnt respond for almost 48 hours) and ended up leaving me just hanging. i went to colonia to unlock engineers and pin blueprints. Got back to the bubble and the blueprints arent pinned... not much i can do other than take a trip back there now... grrrr

"
Thanks for getting in touch, I'm sorry to hear that your pinned blueprints aren't showing up.

Unfortunately pinned blueprints are not something that we have the ability to alter here in CS, we can see that you're well ranked with these engineers, but I'm afraid that we'll be unable to help you out in this situation.

However, to prevent this from happening again, as it sounds a bit suspicious, I would recommend that you post this on our issue tracker which you can find here: https://issues.frontierstore.net/

This will allow our QA team to investigate this so it really is the best place to post issues like this.

If there's anything else we can do please let us know.

Kind regards,

CMDR Unha
Genuine Space Detective
Elite Dangerous Customer Support Wing

"

Well they tried with me (didnt respond for almost 48 hours) and ended up leaving me just hanging. i went to colonia to unlock engineers and pin blueprints. Got back to the bubble and the blueprints arent pinned... not much i can do other than take a trip back there now... grrrr

There does appear to be a bug with the pinning of blueprints currently. I did some engineering on Monday and pinned the blueprints I hadn't quite completed. When I checked yesterday, both had disappeared (yet my existing pinned blueprints remained).

You don't have to go back to Colonia, though, surely? There are engineers in the bubble that provide everything the Colonia engineers do.

So ... I'm dense and accidentally purchased a ship kit that I already had yesterday. I filed a ticket early yesterday evening explaining the kit I actually wanted and requested either a refund or a swap (the 2 kits cost the same). This morning, lo and behold, I have the other ship kit and a nice email from CMDR Luna of customer support letting me know, which also said they'd pass along the "issue" that the store even let me buy a kit I already owned.

All in all, a great experience and I'm flying away happy. Thank you CMDR Luna!

Also...this forum doesn't seem to have any feedback section for non-suggestion feedback from the looks of it. As awfully negative as a segment of the community is, I guess I can see why....but you know, some of us have positive things to say too.
Support has always been great and I remember CMDR Luna helped me more than once!

Hiya, Yeah have chased on the ticket itself and made a second ticket asking for a reply on the first one.

Love the game, have purchased it twice on different devices, and have introduced people to it in the past, so feeling disappointed that I seem to be the only one here getting no response - fingers crossed they notice me soon.

Huge thanks to CMDR Luna for helping me get on the game when I experienced issues. All sorted and now I can get on the game and start to explore. Huge huge thanks CMDR Luna !!!

The only contacts i have had with them were good. They seem genuinely dedicated to good customer service and making customers happy.
Pity their attitude doesnt penetrate to the rest of the company.

Last edited:
Top Bottom