My Latest Video - "Elite Dangerous / DRX - The Thargoid Menace

Oh man, those visuals! That soundtrack!! Absolutely inspired and really brings back the joy of Gerry Anderson era sci for an oldster like me (what was the soundtrack from? sounds like it should be Captain Scarlett or something like that). This had me smiling from start to finish, absolutely loved it. I'll be promoting this video everywhere I get a chance and subscribing to your channel from now on.

Oh man, those visuals! That soundtrack!! Absolutely inspired and really brings back the joy of Gerry Anderson era sci for an oldster like me (what was the soundtrack from? sounds like it should be Captain Scarlett or something like that). This had me smiling from start to finish, absolutely loved it. I'll be promoting this video everywhere I get a chance and subscribing to your channel from now on.

Cheers Alec. The music is a mix of season 1&2 of Space 1999.

Really good.

Excellent camera work. Been playing a little more with the camera suite and finding it a little tricky. I definitely need more practice.

Cheers Alec. The music is a mix of season 1&2 of Space 1999.

I recognized the music yes ! Thx for this great video cmdr Del Talent \o/ Thx for having been 12 years old for 8 minutes again... ;)

Can't rep now... i will do later !

Btw what is the brand of your eyeliner because it looks better than mine ? :p

Last edited:
I recognized the music yes ! Thx for this great video cmdr Del Talent \o/ Thx for having been 12 years old for 8 minutes again... ;)

Can't rep now... i will do later !

Btw what is the brand of your eyeliner because it looks better than mine ? :p

LOL. ...it's borrowed from Mrs Tarrant !

Great video buddy
Here have some rep i robbed off someone, now where did i leave my bottle of rum hmm
Ah its.... in the starport where I got that box of rep....O dear it was my last bottle, well im off to rob some more people:D

Great video buddy
Here have some rep i robbed off someone, now where did i leave my bottle of rum hmm
Ah its.... in the starport where I got that box of rep....O dear it was my last bottle, well im off to rob some more people:D

Hmmm don't normally accept stolen goods.....but on this occasion I'll make an exception.!

Really good.

Excellent camera work. Been playing a little more with the camera suite and finding it a little tricky. I definitely need more practice.

Yes, excellent camera work. I too need more practice to attempt something this epic. Love the Space 1999 soundtrack, as well.

Yes, excellent camera work. I too need more practice to attempt something this epic. Love the Space 1999 soundtrack, as well.

Thanks for the kind word's.

And I really can't recommend Movie Maker as an editing tool highly enough.
It makes putting a clip together so easy and gives high quality results.

Top Bottom