My Nvidia Graphic Card doesn't work....

I have two graphic cards,one Intel HD Graphics 610 and Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 Ti,but I even can't start my game,one label tell me that my graphic card cannot be identified,I need one 3D Graphic Card which could run Directx11,even I ban my core graphic card,I can enter the game,but picture and speed will become so terrible.I really like this game,and want to play it with my computer. Anyone know the solution could help me?

Does it show up in device manager?
Try also using something like GPU-Z to check it's all being detected....https://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/

If so then as Robert says get latest drivers installed.

Last resort: power down PC, remove graphics card and reseat it.

Then try in someone else's PC.

Good luck!

Are you on a desktop or laptop?

If desktop make sure you're HDMI or whatever cable is plugged into the back of the GPU and not the motherboard.

Secondly go into where you installed the game, find the .exe file, right click it and then find the option that allows you to run with a different GPU

Have you tried disabling the IGP in the laptop's BIOS?
No,some options are invisible in BIOS,I think the reason is aviod my change to let my laptop become one black screen.Anyone knows "nvidia optimus"? I think that's the key.I don't want buy one new device indeed,at least,if I should choose one,that means I could not choose the Intel and Nvidia Cards laptop,is that right?

Are you on a desktop or laptop?

If desktop make sure you're HDMI or whatever cable is plugged into the back of the GPU and not the motherboard.

Secondly go into where you installed the game, find the .exe file, right click it and then find the option that allows you to run with a different GPU
A laptop.I try,right click,but it doesn't work.

The last time I owned a laptop, albeit about 8 years ago, it came with an Optimus mode button, that when pressed disabled the GPU. When active, I could freely switch between integrated graphics and the GPU however when disabled I only had the option for the integrated graphics.

Maybe this is your issue?

Does it show up in device manager?
Try also using something like GPU-Z to check it's all being detected....https://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/

If so then as Robert says get latest drivers installed.

Last resort: power down PC, remove graphics card and reseat it.

Then try in someone else's PC.

Good luck!

Thank you for your advice.I have pasted my graphic card informations.

The last time I owned a laptop, albeit about 8 years ago, it came with an Optimus mode button, that when pressed disabled the GPU. When active, I could freely switch between integrated graphics and the GPU however when disabled I only had the option for the integrated graphics.

Maybe this is your issue?
Thank you very much.But I have tried this button,it doesn't work.I don't know why,just want to know whether others would face the same situation?

I didn't know there was a separate plugin for the Motherboard and GPU?? 😯 I'll have to see if my Desktop has that when I get home and try it.

I didn't know there was a separate plugin for the Motherboard and GPU?? 😯 I'll have to see if my Desktop has that when I get home and try it.

Yeah, most CPUs have on board graphics now which means most motherboards have an HDMI or at least some sort of display port. If you plug into the motherboard you're using intergrated/on board graphics.

You'll have to plug your cable into the GPU to utilise the GPU.

It's honestly a common and easily done mistake. I've done it myself before when I moved house and plugged the PC back in. Had a mild panic attack for a few days thinking the move had broke something haha.

I have two graphic cards,one Intel HD Graphics 610 and Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 Ti,but I even can't start my game,one label tell me that my graphic card cannot be identified,I need one 3D Graphic Card which could run Directx11,even I ban my core graphic card,I can enter the game,but picture and speed will become so terrible.I really like this game,and want to play it with my computer. Anyone know the solution could help me?
I have the same issue. I also have an Intel and a GeForce 540M for my Notebook. Already reset the whole notebook and installed latest graphic hardware drivers. You can force the game to use the Nvidia card, but then it only starts in the background with sound only and I am not abled to open the window. Everything went fine with the Beta, but since the launch it doesn't work anymore.

Yeah, most CPUs have on board graphics now which means most motherboards have an HDMI or at least some sort of display port. If you plug into the motherboard you're using intergrated/on board graphics.

You'll have to plug your cable into the GPU to utilise the GPU.

It's honestly a common and easily done mistake. I've done it myself before when I moved house and plugged the PC back in. Had a mild panic attack for a few days thinking the move had broke something haha.
I moved house recently too...Hmmm. Fingers crossed. If it still doesn't worked then I'm writing bug all over this problem. 😫

Top Bottom