Parks My Park (No name yet) WIP

Hey this is the park so far I am creating. I don't have any name for it yet. Still not realy sure. Maybe a good name will pop up eventually :p

The park is created in hard challenge mode. I don't know if the update to make things harder affected the old save games?

This Is the entrance so far. I'm quite happy with it atm :) And someone didn't wanna miss out on the picture it seems... Started waving in the middle of the camera view...
q56IEQU.png

TpabQFE.jpg

This is my double monorail station sunken into the ground. And SSD's Train Station fitted perfectly :p I might keep it this way but will think about that later on :p
xgys6Is.jpg

q9tGjZL.jpg

More pictures will follow :)

Syph

Nice detailing looking down onto the stations through the glass (we could do with more glass pieces i think)

I think NoNameYet is a great name for the park btw [haha]

Nice monorail and train station. Great start of a new park! :)

Thank you :) and the train station is SSD's creation. He should receive the credits :)

Nice detailing looking down onto the stations through the glass (we could do with more glass pieces i think)

I think NoNameYet is a great name for the park btw [haha]

Thanks :) and doesn't consume much space this way. Ye I wish there was more glass to and also broken glass :p it would fit the Post apocalyptic theming on my hybrid coaster better.

This is also in the park but the area is far from finished yet :p.

9wV1XFu.jpg

Top Bottom