My Planet Zoo Creations

Hello Planet Zoo community! I'm sort of starting a new style of building for myself, where I basically take a section out of a zoo, whether it be based off of a real zoo or an idea that I came up with, and build just that, and then move on to the next. I realized I get bored of the same thing pretty quickly in the game, so this is a good opportunity to shake things up every few weeks, or days.Basically, I'm just building sections of zoos, each one in a different map by itself, so I didn't know which subsection to put this thread under, so I just put it here; hope that's fine!

Just a quick sidenote: I do not use mods in any of my builds because I use GeForceNOW. Unfortunately if you use this service, you can't download/use mods and/or custom media like audio and billboards, which is also why you won't see them either. No particular reason for this, but I don't use anything from the Steam Workshop in my builds either.

Hope you enjoy!

Last edited:
1. Penguin Point
Welcome to the first project of mine for this new "series", the Penguin Point. This project is meant to be modern in style and feature contemporary building styles for the most famous penguin from the South Pole, the King Penguin! The project features two exhibits for the one species, an indoor exhibit with a deep diving pool, an animal talk point, an underwater viewing area for guests, and murals around the entire cylindrical shaped building, and an outdoor exhibit. The outdoor exhibit includes a more shallow pool for juveniles and their parents to learn how to swim, and a much larger area for a more populous colony. Guests can get right up close to the penguins in the outdoor exhibit, viewing them from above and below the water line. The area also features the Arctic Research Station, a small little cafe where guests can enjoy some cold treats while getting a glimpse at the penguins dashing by from outside the building.

Link to the workshop: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2760809199

Penguin_Point_01.jpg

Penguin_Point_02.jpg

Penguin_Point_03.jpg
Penguin_Point_04.jpg
Penguin_Point_05.jpg
Penguin_Point_06.jpg
Penguin_Point_07.jpg
Penguin_Point_08.jpg
Penguin_Point_09.jpg
Penguin_Point_10.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom