My Wishlist Part 1

Hi everyone, I made a lot of packs ideas (is free to dream) that I wanted to share with you all. It would be amazing and would make me so happy if Frontier use at least a few of this ideas.
Since it is a long post it continues in Part 2. https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/my-wishlist-part-2.554432/

Hope you enjoy it.

PLANETZOOARCTIC2.jpg
PLANETZOONA.jpg
PLANETZOONA2.jpg
PLANETZOOAMAZON.jpg
PLANETZOOCERRADO.jpg
PLANETZOOPATAGONIA.jpg
PLANETZOOEUROPE.jpg
PLANETZOOEUROPE2.jpg
PLANETZOOCOASTAL.jpg
PLANETZOOSC.jpg

Last edited:
Love most of these packs. The hedgehog and the red aquirrel seems a bit odd to me, as we don't even have in smaller zoos that specialize on our wildlife in captivity here, but I can't talk about other lands, so... yeah, why not.

I desperately miss the californioan sea lion though ^^ EDIT: Nevermind, I need new glasses.

Don't forget about the Japanese theme like a Japanese serow, red-crowned cranes, raccoon dogs, Japanaese giant salamanders, and Sika deer.

Yep. We are definately lacking japanese animals, especially since we have so many japanese building pieces that would match those animals well.

Last edited:
Love most of these packs. The hedgehog and the red aquirrel seems a bit odd to me, as we don't even have in smaller zoos that specialize on our wildlife in captivity here, but I can't talk about other lands, so... yeah, why not.

Even internationally you're unlikely to find them in zoos. NZ for example has a big problem with hedgehogs which are an invasive species, and won't do anything to deliberately preserve them.

Even internationally you're unlikely to find them in zoos. NZ for example has a big problem with hedgehogs which are an invasive species, and won't do anything to deliberately preserve them.

I'd love them in a desert pack though. Forgot the species name or else I could google it. These I sometimes find in zoos. Wait... Wikipedia says it's four-toed hedgehog.

I'd love them in a desert pack though. Forgot the species name or else I could google it. These I sometimes find in zoos. Wait... Wikipedia says it's four-toed hedgehog.

Oh sure, some "exotic" species I guess could be in a zoo - I was more referring to the bog-standard European hedgehog or the red squirrel.

Top Bottom