My Wishlist Part 2

Hi everyone, I made a lot of packs ideas (is free to dream) that I wanted to share with you all. It would be amazing and would make me so happy if Frontier use at least a few of this ideas.Since it is a long post it is a continuation of Part 1.( https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/my-wishlist-part-1.554431/ )

Hope you enjoy it.

PLANETZOOSAHARA.jpg

PLANETZOOAFRICA.jpg
PLANETZOOAFRICA2.jpg
PLANETZOOINDIA.jpg
PLANETZOOSEA.jpg
PLANETZOOAUSTRALIA2.1.jpg
PLANETZOOWORLDOFBIRDS.jpg
PLANETZOOPZ.jpg

Last edited:
I liked the packs you have proposed, but I would make any changes

In Africa's pack I would remove Greater Kudu and replace it with the African wild donkey

In Sahara`s pack there could also be a Dama gazelle or Sand cat

That Sahara pack is a 10/10 would buy.

I think you have some interesting concepts going on. For the petting zoo pack though, I would not choose holstein friesian cattle. They're the overbred milk production cattle breed. Instead, I'd pick Dutch belted cows (lakenvelder), which are commonly kept at petting zoos, have a unique look to them, and are known for their pleasant and easy going temperaments.

I think the same line of thinking can be applied to the horse, sheep, goat, and pig breeds, etcetera. Pick breeds that are docile, known to do well in petting zoos, and that do not require rigorous care and attention. So instead of the mustang, pick shetland ponies and Norwegian fjords. Instead of merino sheep, pick Ouessant sheep. Etcetera.

This is one of our pet Ouessant sheep called Bink by the way. He wants all the love.
WhatsApp Image 2020-09-27 at 18.13.12.jpeg

Last edited:
...shrugs... it's alright, I guess... don't really like how just about every pack has a cat and an antelope, a lot of them very similar...

The Sahara pack is nice... not sure I'd want the Dromedary Camel (or if they add it, maybe a domesticated animal pack)... also not sure they'd how Saharah pack or just a generic desert pack (like they did with the generic Arctic pack) in which case I'd swap the camel for something more unique.

The Africa pack is good... I still believe we'll get an African rhino as a freebie at some point...

Africa pack 2... meh... not a huge fan of the Giant Eland (too similar to the Bongo) and or the Serval (plenty of African cats now)... would prefer Gerenuk and Aardwolf myself. Olive Babboon? ...not my first pick, but I suppose some kind of grassland babbling is inevitable.

Why add a Flying Fox to a normal pack... but ground birds to an aviary pack? And why would anyone want a Canadian Goose? You should also be specific about your toucan breed; the one you have there appears to be a Toco Toucan... would love a Channel-Billed Toucan too.

The concept of a Petting Zoo sounds interesting... but what good would those animals be beyond putting them in a barnyard and having people pet them? I mean, I can't see people making serious habitats for any of them...

Last edited:
Bandicoots - they are always digging up my lawn - and their flees, ticks and other beasties - but they are cute :)

And those Fenec Foxes are AMAZING - a guy on Twitter has one as a pet - it is incredible - I've never seen an animal act like they that - Adorable :)

All those packs would be awesome 👏 the world of birds pack would be my absolute favorite and I’m sure the other players would like it too.

Top Bottom